Does anyone know anything about these cds?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2012
C-dub - the struggle (2004 moblife records) indiana
Moblife records presents ghetto gold - a hustlers digest:
how to make the block bleed money (2002 moblife records) indiana

Does anyone know are these rare and are these worth anything?

Dec 14, 2010
My friends and I found this CD selling for 10 cents. We bought it, knowing that it would be bad, but were we ever surprised. It isn't worth the jewel case it was sold in. It isn't worth the part of a tree the liner notes were printed on. The plastic of the CD would be better used to attach labels to underwear. All you need to see to understand the quality of this music, is the cover of this CD. Look at it. No, look at it now. Enlarge it as much as your computer will allow. Gaze at the tragic face of the lead singer and his three tragic friends scowling backup. I hope they got some trim singing these awful songs because there is otherwise no value to how they have spent their lives. If you want this CD, write to me. I will sell it to you for a nickel, and that's a loss for me.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's sad, there are so many cd's out there that are pure dope that you can buy for 1cent on ebay...

Of course, then people turn around and shell out $100-$1000 for shit that sounds like a broken blender or a group that stole another artists style and have no problem with it...

When I used to sell on ebay and buy/sell in bulk - some of the best artists/cds I have ever heard were the cheaper ones - cd's that would go for .01cent or a buck or whatever it was.

Hell, 44 Clique - Mind of a 44 is probably one of the worst CD's EVER, yet "collectors" have no problem dropping 500,600 or 700 on the CD - not because it's tight but because its "rare" and was evidence in a murder trial.

Crazy shit....

I don't think cd values have anything to do with what is rare, or even dope - just what happens to be trendy.

Hell, being from Chicago and mostly dealing in Chicago/Milwaukee artists I would always get requests for the most random Chicago artists like "Swoltz" -- I don't know if anyone has ever realized that no one in Chicago - ever - listened to Swoltz up until recently until he went from "G-Funk" to "Chi-Town gangsta shit."At least he wasn't a Chicago gangsta rap staple like: Triple Darkness, Twista, Snypaz etc... He wasn't on any of the respected mixtapes like "Straight up Gangsta Shit" or "Gangsta Boogie" yet cats wanted that CD... Then again a lot of tight shit doesn't make the cut on those tapes because there is hood bias here in the Chi....

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
It's sad, there are so many cd's out there that are pure dope that you can buy for 1cent on ebay...

Of course, then people turn around and shell out $100-$1000 for shit that sounds like a broken blender or a group that stole another artists style and have no problem with it...

When I used to sell on ebay and buy/sell in bulk - some of the best artists/cds I have ever heard were the cheaper ones - cd's that would go for .01cent or a buck or whatever it was.

Hell, 44 Clique - Mind of a 44 is probably one of the worst CD's EVER, yet "collectors" have no problem dropping 500,600 or 700 on the CD - not because it's tight but because its "rare" and was evidence in a murder trial.

Crazy shit....

I don't think cd values have anything to do with what is rare, or even dope - just what happens to be trendy.

Hell, being from Chicago and mostly dealing in Chicago/Milwaukee artists I would always get requests for the most random Chicago artists like "Swoltz" -- I don't know if anyone has ever realized that no one in Chicago - ever - listened to Swoltz up until recently until he went from "G-Funk" to "Chi-Town gangsta shit."At least he wasn't a Chicago gangsta rap staple like: Triple Darkness, Twista, Snypaz etc... He wasn't on any of the respected mixtapes like "Straight up Gangsta Shit" or "Gangsta Boogie" yet cats wanted that CD... Then again a lot of tight shit doesn't make the cut on those tapes because there is hood bias here in the Chi....
I'll vouch for you on Swolts... I remember him havin an mp3.com account in the 90's / early 00's and he music wasn't tied to the local scene. He's got some alright tracks though... i put him on my mp3.com radio station back then. So the local scene holdin Swolts down now? haha it's a bit of a fickle view on it, but the sad truth.

My eyes popped out my head the other day seein K-Smoove Through Da Eyes Of A Playa for for around $80.. I cried.. Sold that shit to a local music store for 4 dollars @ my hometown yearrrss ago. YOu know how much the orig. '96 local EP tape goes for? It's got different more home studio style recordings on it. I got that.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'll vouch for you on Swolts... I remember him havin an mp3.com account in the 90's / early 00's and he music wasn't tied to the local scene. He's got some alright tracks though... i put him on my mp3.com radio station back then. So the local scene holdin Swolts down now? haha it's a bit of a fickle view on it, but the sad truth.

My eyes popped out my head the other day seein K-Smoove Through Da Eyes Of A Playa for for around $80.. I cried.. Sold that shit to a local music store for 4 dollars @ my hometown yearrrss ago. YOu know how much the orig. '96 local EP tape goes for? It's got different more home studio style recordings on it. I got that.
I have K-Smoove through the eyes of a playa - that shit is dope man...

I sold Mr. Ivan 187 In A Hockey Mask for 5 bucks to my local cd store that would by used cd's - that was almost a decade ago tho... I don't know how many times I have seen that cd on the rack looking for stuff to buy..... Had I only known tho.... I actually bought the cd brand new sealed from a Sam Goodie... I remember the day I bought it...

Back on topic tho - yeah, cats outside of Chicago have no idea what we think is tight - they want CD's/tapes that no one would even bother with around here.....

I don't know why you sold that K-Smoove tho - that shit is tight.

I actually raped Amazon.com of all they had - they were going for 7-1.00 a pop and I just bought all of them.

But as an individual that has done my fair share of buying, selling and trading - you win and lose constantly..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^ yeap. That multiple buy was a good move on your part.
I sold it in a box of 60 cds as i was young, dumb and needed quick cash. That was before i was doin online buying, i bought that shit in a town in Buckinghamshire in the UK. He got overseas distro on that cd... At least i have a local tape EP of it still...

If no ones bothered with all the 90's and early 00's stuff - more for you to buy up on the local scene then. One man's trash is another man's treasure.