Digital Underground CD & CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2005
tupacforum.uw.hu
im selling now:
Digital Underground - Sons Of The P CD (1991 - German release), cover & cd is in excellent condition, never played it
tracklist:
1. The D.F.L.O. Shuttle feat. 2Pac
2. Heartbeat Props
3. No Nose Job
4. Sons Of The P
5. Flowin' On The D-Line
6. Kiss You Back
7. Tales Of The Funky
8. The Higher Heights Of Spirituality
9. Family Of The Underground
10. The D-Flowstrumental
11. Good Thing We're Rappin'

Digital Underground - The Humpthy Dance (Casette Single - 1989), tape & cover in good condition
tracklist:
side one - Mini-Hump Radio Mix
side two - Humpstrumental Mix

(sorry but i have only this picture, dont have a camera right here)

pm me with offers (paypal only)

Jun 3, 2004
How much are you looking to get for these? Since the single went platinum and the album went gold, there are probably plenty of copies already floating around.

Jan 6, 2003
If you're looking for how much you can get for these two records, check each CD's new & used section on amazon. Remember that buyers normally want the original US release and not any European release unless there is something special about them. At the moment you can get the Sons of the P for a little more than 1 dollar on amazon. I would recommend you to sell them locally at a second hand store or something, because you won't get more than a snickers bar from selling it on the internet. Sorry about that, but this is the hard truth. You could try to sell them on a local Hungarian rap board, though.
You might get a little more for that cassette single, if you run into a cassette fan. This single was released on both CD and vinyl which normally are more attractive than cassettes. Good luck, though.

Jul 14, 2005
tupacforum.uw.hu
i live in a little city no second hand here, i tried hungarian boards, they downloadin albums only lol
i kno that the price of the cd isnt high, but dunno what the price of the tape is ...
anyway thx for your post