DAVIDDOESDALLAS @eBay is a thief!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Just wanted to let you know that this guy is fake.

I bought that 214 Thugz - Act Ah Fool OG Version from him in june. Didn't receive anything. Last contact was about a month ago and he told me he sent it immediately after the payment was received, but he would refund my money if I won't receive the cd soon... ...so I wrote him a few times but he isn't responding to my messages any more.

does anyone know this guy?

May 1, 2002
Just wanted to let you know that this guy is fake.

I bought that 214 Thugz - Act Ah Fool OG Version from him in june. Didn't receive anything. Last contact was about a month ago and he told me he sent it immediately after the payment was received, but he would refund my money if I won't receive the cd soon... ...so I wrote him a few times but he isn't responding to my messages any more.

does anyone know this guy?
file a paypal claim

May 27, 2006
wtf @ gay person from dallas calls himself "daviddoesdallas"

and of course westcoast18 trys to get in contact with gay people lol or is it your girlfriend writing?

Dec 14, 2010
think he once had a bad drink and got out at night to some TX store where he found federalistic tape..salesman told him to show more rare oop gfunk unleaked tapes in his house but he had a bad experience at night... surely dude was a liar as well as with cds lol