Coalition, Hosskallaz, Kausion, & MORE on ebay!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^ Hosskallaz was sold on eBay the other week, they're outta IN (not Hoss Kawlaz outta KY, Misfit etc.) It's gotten a lot of collectors interested.

Also if others didn't identify, that a very phunky phat graphx lookin back traycard. The front doesn't have the hallmarks but im sure it's them, its still stuff they use :siccness:

Feb 21, 2011
I like discogs except for how it charges you for everything.. What do you mean by scammers? I'm just genuinely curious what can go wrong with someone paying you for something on paypal and you sending it to them. Unless they claim they didn't get the package.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I like discogs except for how it charges you for everything.. What do you mean by scammers? I'm just genuinely curious what can go wrong with someone paying you for something on paypal and you sending it to them. Unless they claim they didn't get the package.
from my experience, a scammer will have almost like a process map for how to win in a scam. Sellers are basically fucked if they're landed with a scammer, most of the time. It's like they have certain attributes and criteria on one certain deal, and they got their set moves they can make on that type deal to pull of the con...

Admitteldy I've had grievences as a buyer which should have been resolved on my side and oddly it didn't. Anyone remember a seller called funkyou? I think they were just a one-time waggonist who got liquidated rap stock but they fucked me over and a few more people (some of the other bidders claims were successful).

The biggest one is just to claim you sent the wrong cd and file return. then they just return whatever bullshit cd they have lying around. they will win 90% of the time. theres a few other variations of this, like theyll send back their own damaged/broken/bootleg copy and say you sent it.

jay deuce @jay deuce I like discogs i feel their buyer rating is usually more accurate than ebays. but they are more expensive than ebay. they take like 8% of final sale and paypal takes 3. (ebay i think just takes 3 plus paypal 3)

selling terms are more "loose" on discogs you can put things in your selling terms like "buyers need 100% feedback to purchase" and "buyer needs minimum 5 ratings" to help filter buyers. you can alway cancel an order for any reason if you want under "item is unavailable" if the seller is sketch lol. then just block them

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks all. I am probably gonna put some stuff on eBay this week.

Are most USA sellers using eBay's Global Shipping Program? Shipping prices are way different than the last time I sold.

Oct 27, 2016
too funny that I log in for the first time in like 6 months and one of my posts is on the front page hahaha

I have some stuff I would like to get rid of, but have no idea where to start with protecting my ass from scammers.

Do a lot of people use Discogs?
Been selling on eBay for nearly 6 years and i've seen it all.
eBay scammers have found a loophole that prevents them from getting caught. This scammers now have multiple eBay ID's to the point were they can easily change from one to the other when getting blocked and then come back under a different account name to buy again. They also change their mailing name on their address. On the other hand they always pay with the same shipping address and PayPal email. I have a text file with every single buyer that has scammed me or giving me shit over the past 6 years, i have all of their mailing address, emails, names, ID's on file just to avoid them at all cost. Two of the biggest well known scammers on eBay are Oursel Cédric aka Sophie Ody, and Russ Robinson aka Scheel Shay who used two two family members accounts with same shipping address.
I now double check my text file on all suspicious buyers before shipping (specially low feedback buyers), that's how i protect myself because eBay and PayPal don't know how to do their jobs, and i haven't had a single problem ever sense.

Discogs is safer to sell imo because you can see actual negative feedback's from sellers which is something that eBay doesn't offer and is more accurate. This way you know who to sell to.

Last edited: