Cds for sale : lil fly, c-ordell, moe man, gangsta P...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Do you really think you'll sell for those prices or do you list only to show off LOL? It's just no point in checking out mid-European collectors' listings anymore because you price your CDs sky high.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
Do you really think you'll sell for those prices or do you list only to show off LOL? It's just no point in checking out mid-European collectors' listings anymore because you price your CDs sky high.
Yeah but "but never see it again"

Either way in recent history their seems to be a global trend of ridiculously overpriced buy it now/best offer auctions. Everybody thinks every album in their collection is priceless even though they bought it 5 years ago for 30 dollars.

And unfortunately for these sellers their seems to be a high turnover rate of ultra rare albums recently. Bad timing for outrageous pricing trying milk folks desperate for them.

Edit some dude just listed his young gangstas for 2 stacks... nuff said

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2006
Hey folks ! Don't worry about me :) I list with a high buy it now price but still open to offer, i sold half of my listing for good price..and thx out of ebay..
For LA nash.. Yeahh im crazy :) but i promise i will sale it for a very good price !
And like a lot of collector. I bought some of cds in the past 10years for 2 or 150 bucks, depending of them ! Thx to amazon..