Capital Punishment Klick - Shadow of Death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I dont' know this particular one but since the CD was released in 1998 my guess is that it was released on original silver bottom CD. CDR releases were not very common back then, if it was commonly available as a pro-pressed CD pressing alternative at all in 98.

does the cover art look like it's been scanned or is it crispy clear and sharp?

Jun 22, 2013
I don't physically have it so I can't say how the cover is. I know a guy who is selling it and he said its on CDR which is why I was asking. I won't buy if its supposed to be silver bottom.professionally pressed.

Props: jeffs4u2nv
Jan 6, 2003
I don't know this album by detail, but in general I am sceptical to CDR pressings of late 90s albums. check for yourself, CD burners in home computers were quite new, ppl were storing things on floppies and zip discs and CDR burners were of 2-8x speed. But like I said, I don't know the history of this release. It's hard to know for all these local releases LOL.

Another thing is if the OG was on tape only in 98 and it later was pressed on CD/pro-pressed CDR, in the early 2000s.

Aug 1, 2014
it was re-released last year on cd-r . the original release of it is OOP but pro-pressed (silver disc bottom).
if you need the CD-r re-release, i got that and will give it to you for 10$
GTFO Gaybel with your CD-R Bootlegging ass

stupid german even bootleggs tapes, go jump off a bridge or jump back in yo momma and come back out and start over and next time do WTF ever germans do (which is what?) lol, BUT stay away from gangsta rap, It don't fit your white pretty boy profile there homie! :classic: