C.I.N.- Richmond Roulette NEW SEALED $65 SHIPPED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
STILL available...all of you are sleeping on this one.. you COULD actually re-sell this one but I'm too lazy. lol
actually $65 is pretty the top price on Ebay for a sealed copy...used copies sell for $30-50 from what I've seen the past couple months...regardless, a sealed copy would get $70+ on a good day

Sep 29, 2003
yea its definitely herm. He is real good shit though....has a grip of everything, every region, newest releases to oldest tape onlys. No idea where he comes up on all that shit but if you shoot him an e-mail with what you need, theres a 96% chance he has it. Amazon prices are high and similar to the Buy It Now feature on ebay.....shoot him an offer. Herm if you're reading this holla back!

May 1, 2002
yea its definitely herm. He is real good shit though....has a grip of everything, every region, newest releases to oldest tape onlys. No idea where he comes up on all that shit but if you shoot him an e-mail with what you need, theres a 96% chance he has it. Amazon prices are high and similar to the Buy It Now feature on ebay.....shoot him an offer. Herm if you're reading this holla back!
herm96 is an og bart/siccness member. he's a serious buy/trade/sell businessman...been awol for a minute...

here's the OG BART/SICCNESS legit list originated by og member D....

http://www.funkseason.8m.com/

shit, this list was last updated in 2000 lol....