BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
INDO & Yukmouth

INO & Yukmouth. Please take this arguement to your own thread. This is where we post "BLOCKED BIDDERS", Not fueds. Thank you. The thread doesn't need 3-4 pages of you guys battling over personal disputes. Thank you and have a good day.

Dec 19, 2003
Watch out form this buyer:

$tr8upg

Arnaud Pelissier
1 route d 'echalas
69700 Givors
France

He got an album from me for $128. I sent him the package the next day. A month goes by & dude reports me to paypal without even contacting me.
I just lost out on a CD & $128.

Apr 21, 2004
Well,2 or 3 months ago i won 4cds from Mrmikal aka Sincere, and this guy erase 1 of them (remember Cuicide man!!) i won this cuicide cd for a very good price + 3 others. So i refused to pay others cds if he doesn't sell this Cuicide!! To concern my paypal it's true, you can ask the question to Indo, he knows these problems...

Jul 3, 2007
So what happened? Did you get your cd from Mrmikal and make payment for the other cd's or no? I remember seeing him advertise a cuicide cd recently on here that he was putting up on ebay... It would be beneficial to know this because I may plan on dealing with him in the future on some cd's, and want to make sure he is legit. So anyone who has dealt with him, feel free to leave your responses. I will say he has taken an attitude with me (for no reason) in the past when I emailed him some questions about his for sale items so I have my doubts...

Apr 21, 2004
well, i never pay, 1st because of my paypal and 2nd because my priority in this auction was Cuicide and then i won 3 others albums for pay the lot (sorry my english is very bad) but Cuicide was erase on my won items so he Mrmikal think i'll pay for the others... no no

No cuicide? ok no payement... and he can block me but i can use more account...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Sean Sean.

If you would like to know about me, create a new thread and ask. This thread is for Blocked Bidders. If you have somebody that you would like to add or suggest to add on the block bidders list, then do so here. Please keep the focus on the subject at hand. Thanks. Create a new thread with these questions about me mrmikal and everybody can and will answer honestly. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Jul 3, 2007
Fair enough but if this other guy is so bad westcoast and you have a problem. Why don't you address it right here. He's confronting you. I looked on the legit traders list and see both of your names there so something's up. I am not taking either person's side but you have had an attitude with me on a few questions I asked you Mrmikal about your cd's on ebay in the past. I asked you a few simple questions and you snapped at me like I said something wrong... You just in a bad mood or do you have something to hide? I think those are valid questions...

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I got a new one to add to the list. This guy doesn't pay for the item, so I leave negative feedback along with 4 other eBay users. Its been 3 months and now this morning he decides to leave retaliation feedback to me and all the other users who left him negative feedback. Block eBay user karim69001 !!!
Here is the link to the auction he won and never paid for... Check out his feedback that bitch!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290111261062

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Block doxa94

This guy claims to not receive 12 cds from me even tho I shipped his shit out thru Global Priority Mail the day after he paid. He e-mails me on Aug. 9 asking why he hasn't rec'd his cds and requests for a refund in 1 week if it doesn't show. I have NEVER had a problem shipping to France especially thru Global Priority Mail. Look at his feedbacks he's been in similar situations with other sellers. I contacted the sellers he left negative feedback on and stated the same shit that's happening in my case with him. He's a huge No Limit and Hypnotize Minds buyer so be on the lookout for this asshole. In about 1 week this guy will probably file a claim against me and even leave 12 negative feedbacks which will suck. But be wary of this asshole so that you don't have to go thru what I am about to witness in the coming days.. Damn this fucker!!

UPDATED as of 8/10/07
Added the following retards to the blocked bidders list:

fat4life_2tha_game
$tr8upg
karim69001
doxa94

zin

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2005
Be Careful of : guerrilla-funk , i had problems with him , he's french (aint a surprise...) , he wants a special shipping for the CD, to be honest i forgot and ship the cd with the normal version(i ship many cd at same time) ,the cd was shipped without any problems but he's crying about he paid more than the normal price , i just tell him ,im not in France actually and he took me times to get him money back(i have a lot of things to do ...) i was polite with him but he emailed me ( very Unpleasant and irritating email) so many times about his fuckin 7 dollars ,i give him the money back and got a negative feedback ..lol .. he can getting on your nerves for every dollar so next time he bought a cd from you , just be careful with him , he prolly had no life and try to be an internet Gangsta with his mail... *lol*
a lof of ppl knows me , im legit and always try to make arrangement

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Damn I never payed too much attention to the list on this thread...But now I'll definitely add all those who been mentioned on here to my Blocked Bidders List for shizzy...
Recently I just got problems with eBay member " KOSATOR ", T_Lux mentioned him earlier also in this thread...

I shipped a lot of CD's to Germany on the same day (and everyone got their stuff) that I shipped his tape and this punk said he never got it. But what's the weird thing is that on my auction page it was clearly said that bidders with negative feebacks/bad evaluation must contact before bidding to avoid any problems at end of auction, but he never did!! So I had to contact him first to make sure he was going to pay and not gonna cause any probs ... he never replied !... I just sent an email to Paypal to explain the situation...But since Paypal has that "Protect the buyer" policy... I'm about to lose a bit more than $100 + a tape worth as much...So that's about 200$.. I'm getting tired of people like this... I advise yall to block that fucker... Kosator is his ebay name...

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Block rapcollector81
This guy wins 13 auctions, then never pays for any of them. I file disputes for each one, wait 10 days, still no payment. I end the disputes, relist the items, and leave negative feedback. 10 days later this guy leaves me 13 negative feedbacks! Ban this loser!