BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
damn man this exoticbydesign guy was tryin to do the same shit to me , i told him that i got a private offer on this cd directly after he won it and said that i give him a negative n sell it to the other guy then , so he changed his opinion very quickly :)

May 27, 2006
exactly what he tried with me better fuck that trade cause you will end up in a paypal mess they want a trackable shipping slip (you know it would take 30-40 bucks to ship it insured wtf? who would buy a cd then?), so i robbed my paypal account totally. Best believe i will do the same on any of my upcoming buying activities........cause unless you have shipped it insured NOBODY could proove the other side got their stuff or not.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
BLOCK THIS USER!! beck1538
Here is his most recent email to me after ripping me off!
Question from beck1538

beck1538( 80)
Positive feedback: 93.5%
Registered on: www.ebay.de

ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha na ha ha ha
böh thanks for the cds 10 cds for one cent thats a good buy and the shipping for 9 dollar thats a cool deal ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i wanna buy some more cds from yxou for 1cent what you got lil babyboy dumb c..ksuc..r ha ha ha haha du depperl du voll behinderter arschficker schwuki

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL his german words are spelled like from 6 years old boy and sum even doesnt exist :D

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I hat to but I have to...

I hate to do this but I have to. I hate to do this to this cat because he's on this website/siccness.net under the name Westcoast18 but he was the hardest to get ahold of and he had more excuse than a lil bit as to why he couldn't pay a bill for over $200. He said that he had pay pal problems, then it was a problem with his credit card and finally after a month had passed he tells me that he can pay me right now and that he would understand it if I sold the items to somebody else. If you can buy it, don't bid on it. I felt shady from the jump, because ebay contacted me about this guy using somebody elses account without permission. After I got this warning from ebay on 1 of the 5 items that he won in an auction, he still got intouch with me and offered to pay extra shipping costs for Registered mail. I felt that if he was willing to do this, then ebay might be trippin', because ebay does do some stupid shit. Forget all of the details, but just BLOCK his ebay name which is: psycomezzo18.

t_lux

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
had the same problems with "exoticbydesign" as described but could luckily sell that tape to the 2nd highest bidder from japan.

also this buster "kosator" said he entered the wrong amount and he only entered $95 but item was sold for 125... said he wanted to pay for it later but after that no more response. added.

Jan 27, 2006
like this thread means shit its just a bunch of bitchs mumblin.

O ya siccness member: Sentenced is a fradulant muda fuckin bitch ass hoe his ebay name is Lokbatan

In responce to your entry below this JFLO:
get a life JFL023 your trying to take people out tha game your a flaugin fat fuck

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ws-rydah anotha guy you should take care wit , i knew him sumtime now.the first refund for a cd was no problem but now hes doin that fuckin shit evry time.he bought 2 copys of game clinic from me and i told him before that it was re-released in 2007 and its not original, and Mo'green pressed at up @ Memorex Cdr Company.so its all official. now hes claiming that i joked him on those "very cheap lookin CDrs"....
if you want to avoid stress , senseless refunds , and 0% argumentation then block him.

Jun 16, 2002
InDO said:
ws-rydah anotha guy you should take care wit , i knew him sumtime now.the first refund for a cd was no problem but now hes doin that fuckin shit evry time.he bought 2 copys of game clinic from me and i told him before that it was re-released in 2007 and its not original, and Mo'green pressed at up @ Memorex Cdr Company.so its all official. now hes claiming that i joked him on those "very cheap lookin CDrs"....
if you want to avoid stress , senseless refunds , and 0% argumentation then block him.
bullshit , i never ever asked before for refund , i can't bear game clinic cd r , even you pretends it was a original re release ... i don't need it ... that's it... iam not satisfied with game clinic cd rs so refund ...your cdz are on da way ... this is da first refund iam asking ..never ever before...

i don't wanna argue about memorex cdrs ...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol u betta argue with Mo'green why he let his re-release pressed up by the company Memorex cdr, but its all officially legit , he got the rights so he can choose the company for pressing his shit up.so since its all legit and u knew dat , u got no argument for a refund anymore.
anyways i will refund you and block you.i would recommend to other sellers to do the same if you want to avoid senseless refunds in the future.sum of his homies told me hes buyin very fast and then regret it....not my mistake

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Let's not deviate.

Let's not deviate from the threads subject matter..."BLOCKED BIDDERS". Please keep the arguments and bickering in your personal threads. This is for blocked bidders only. Not fights, arguments or things of that nature. This request would be greatly appreciated if you do so. Thank you and have a good day.

Jun 16, 2002
InDO said:
lol u betta argue with Mo'green why he let his re-release pressed up by the company Memorex cdr, but its all officially legit , he got the rights so he can choose the company for pressing his shit up.so since its all legit and u knew dat , u got no argument for a refund anymore.
anyways i will refund you and block you.i would recommend to other sellers to do the same if you want to avoid senseless refunds in the future.sum of his homies told me hes buyin very fast and then regret it....not my mistake

lol , before buying game clinic cd , i asked you clearly is it a cd r version or silver print .. why did you reply " silver print " ... i bought it cuz i thought it was a siver print .. i received cd r that's why i aked you for refund.......

Jun 16, 2002
InDO said:
fosure it got, but why the discussion , you will get your money
you ve received your cdz monday , and i ain't get refund yet ... stop saying tomorrow ...... you betta finish this problem .. i paid you quickly .. refund me da same way.........:angry: