BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
you sellers seemed gone lil'crazy........as far as our postal service...here in italy if customs want to destroy box of cds beause seller didn't sign value of box...they do it...and never will say not to sller not to the person that have 2 receive it.......is this clear?
all sellers got rights......but also customers got...i prefer to use tracking shipping for cds that got high value and for big boxes......i know how shitty our customs are.....

also about sellers.....you jflo says that it's easy for a buyer to scam you sellers.......but i had 2 spend like 10 $ last year 'cause that bitch fflaimm sold me re-presses for 2 c loc old cds(he auctioned with og press photos).......i spent 10 $ to sent him cds back...while he wanted to fuck me ...with some few bucks re-presses......
let's all be serious now.....
there are good sellers and bitches.....legit bidders and fags.....

Dec 19, 2003
So whats the deal with this 06038022 guy? I've seen him many times bid like 100 times on 1 item. he would raise it half a $ at a time, and as soon as he becomes the highest bidder, he retracts his bid. So basically he knows exactly how much to put down in the last minute to win the item. And the thing is, he almost never wins.
I never delt with him, so I don't know if he's legit or not, but he retracts bids like crazy.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Sentenced said:
So whats the deal with this 06038022 guy? I've seen him many times bid like 100 times on 1 item. he would raise it half a $ at a time, and as soon as he becomes the highest bidder, he retracts his bid. So basically he knows exactly how much to put down in the last minute to win the item. And the thing is, he almost never wins.
I never delt with him, so I don't know if he's legit or not, but he retracts bids like crazy.

WTF! YOU CAN REPORT HIS ASS THRU EBAY AND SHOW THEM THE AUCTION. THEY WILL BAN HIS ASS!! DAMN!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
JFL023 said:
WTF! YOU CAN REPORT HIS ASS THRU EBAY AND SHOW THEM THE AUCTION. THEY WILL BAN HIS ASS!! DAMN!!

why ban him? he is doing the sellers a favor, I think he is just keeping prices high due to some reason that benefits himself, such as maybe him selling shit in his own country or something and wants the market rate a certain level....I didnt think ole dude was still around

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yep thats rite , seems like he want to keep the worth of sum cds.but all these retracted bids.... :\ that sucks, he should really buy it then.i see him on the young dre d tape too now..

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I got 2 more losers to add to the blocked bidder list.
eBay users holeindahead67 & atilope both purchased cd's from me, then 2 weeks after they received their item they filed a paypal complaint. After a few weeks paypal sided with the buyers and refunded the total amount to them! What the fuck is going on here? Who is deciding these claims at paypal? Major frauds these guys are! I'm lucky the albums didn't sell for too much.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
DEFINITELY BLOCK THIS EBAYER!!!

hawaiianmilehi

This guy bought a Brand New Playa Hamm CD off me a month or two ago. He e-mails me 3 weeks after he got it and asked for a refund because it is not the kind of music he likes. I tell him that he can't do that and I cannot refund him after opening it and listening to it. So he e-mails me b ack claiming that he didn't even buy it and that his uncle was the one who bought it. He later sends another e-mail stating that the cd broke in half and that it came that way! WEIRDO!! I told him cut the BS and live with the cd and his lies. So he constantly e-mails me once or twice a week talking mad shit that doesn't make any sense (i.e. in his recent e-mail, he said "I am Compton!" LOL! Anyway, so he retalliates by leaving me a negative feedback because of all this. I am in the process of trying to get that feedback he just left so we'll see if I get lucky!! Block this fuckhead for sure tho. Better yet send him some e-mails letting him know that a network of eBay sellers specializing in rare rap cds will no longer sell to him so that he knows not to fuck with other sellers again! LOL! Naw but on the real tho this guy will scam you and waste a lot of your time as well as some e-mail space. Look at his feedbacks.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Cashflow420 said:
eBay users holeindahead67 & atilope both purchased cd's from me, then 2 weeks after they received their item they filed a paypal complaint. After a few weeks paypal sided with the buyers and refunded the total amount to them! What the fuck is going on here? Who is deciding these claims at paypal? Major frauds these guys are! I'm lucky the albums didn't sell for too much.

holeindahead67 I added but not atilope. Its hard to judge because he's been so good with me. Never had a problem with him YET. BUT I did e-mail him stating that he fucked you over and that he is now in a Blocked Bidders List that a network of many rare rap cd sellers has put together. I told him that he should fix the problem he had with you so that other sellers will not block. Let's see if he does try to fix that problem. Anyway, as far as adding him on the list is going to be 50/50 because I dealt with him.. any say anyone??

May 27, 2006
Cashflow420 said:
i have a similar case, i sold Big B - Let The Game Begin a month ago:

Buyer's name is "exoticbydesign"

auction:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EAFB:IT&viewitem=&item=220102534809&rd=1&rd=1

after winning that idiot claimed he just wanted to bid 48.77$ and he made a typing error cause he bid 78.77$ . So i knew that guy would trip cause how should everybody else know that he bid 78.77$ and then it ended exactly at that price LMAO thats ridiclous everybody that is involved in ebay stuff knows that (i hope yall understand what i mean). So he asked what WE can do so i said either you paying or you have to pay the fees and we cancel the transaction. So he decided to pay but immediately he started trippin on the shipping costs which have been clearly stated in the auction description. It really takes 8 Euros to ship a damn cd to the US or anywhere else in the world cept Europe. So as the currency is fucked up right now this is about 10.80$. I charge 10 bucks for the first 2 items!!! To the point i made a special price for shipping, just 5 bucks. Now after 4 weeks he starts tripping that he never got his cd (thanks god i got the shipping slip!). I knew this would happen but i will promise before refunding anything i will rob my paypal account and put everything i got there on my bankaccount so there will be no automatic refund. It's a mess im thinking about cancelling my ebay and paypal account now cause everytime an idiot says he didnt receive his stuff fucking paypal is automatically refunding his money. WTF? Im really pissed off back in the days (when i started buying stuff from Grim everybody was honest and everybody left feedback like it should be but nowadays the most guys on ebay are trying to fuck up everybody its worst then it was at the very beginning of ebay).......whats yalls opinon about it?