The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Siccness Classifieds »» The place to buy, sell or trade anything as long as it's legal.



User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2017, 11:24 PM   #561
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by layziemarv View Post
Block Ebay member : young_gangsta_girl (Natice Ody) FRANCE

He purchased the KOS K-OTIC Press Advance Promo CD from me last month. Claims the CD does not play on any of his CD players. Even though I know it plays perfectly well I want to make sure at the end, everyone who buys from me are 100% satisfied. I accepted the return via Ebay's return policy program. I even paid for the return shipping label and acknowledged to issue a full refund once the original item is received. Ebay's return policy for the buyer is to ship with tracking. I received the package but inside was a empty jewel case. Its very pitiful and immoral from this buyer. The total transaction was $30 plus whatever import fees was accrued. This person has bought from me before and was his very first seller to buy from ever since he had his account 2013. I know he had other Ebay accounts before years ago but I know this is his current one. I told him we're too old for this and why he did that. He said I was a liar and issue him a refund. I called Ebay to appeal but the rep said that they can't do anything because he provided tracking. I uploaded a picture of the empty jewel case and package. What's very sly is after I uploaded the picture, he counter uploaded a picture with the CD and package next to each other. Ebay favored the buyer and therefore I'm stuck with zilch and he gets his money back. Its scandalous and a pity peeps like this are making idiotic decisions.

This dunce has burned this bridge


Bro, from the looks of that last name, it looks like you got scammed by piece of shit Cédric Oursel from France who also used and uses this eBay ID names og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood, og-c, str8hoodlums and now young_gangsta_girl


Check my previous encounter that i had with him, i posted it not too long ago and exposed all of his personal information in regards to all of his other eBay accounts that he's used to scam sellers.

MR. FUCKBOI himself aka Cédric Oursel


It's a damn shame that eBay continues to let this asshole bid and buy again and hides behind fake phony names just to confused the shit out of innocent sellers. I highly suggest that you call eBay one last time and tell em why they are letting him bid and buy under different names. eBay has the shittiest way of investigating buyers.

Thanks for the heads up on that new (young_gangsta_girl) user name, i'm most definitely putting that one on my block list.

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by dat619 View Post
I check my emails regarding old purchases that he has made on me for over the years and found out that he also uses sophie ody as his main shipping name.

Buyer
sophie ody
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
sophy-natice@hotmail.fr
Shipping address
CEDRIC OURSEL
9 RUE CLAUDINE GUERIN
CHEZ MELLE ODY
76300 SOTTEVILLE LES ROUEN
France

Buyer
sophie ody
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
sophy-natice@hotmail.fr
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France


Buyer
Oursel Cédric
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
tendances.deco.renov@gmail.com
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France

ogredalert@hotmail.fr

Last edited by dat619; 08-06-2017 at 11:30 PM.
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To dat619:
Old 08-06-2017, 11:35 PM   #562
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by layziemarv View Post
Block Ebay member : young_gangsta_girl (Natice Ody) FRANCE

He purchased the KOS K-OTIC Press Advance Promo CD from me last month. Claims the CD does not play on any of his CD players. Even though I know it plays perfectly well I want to make sure at the end, everyone who buys from me are 100% satisfied. I accepted the return via Ebay's return policy program. I even paid for the return shipping label and acknowledged to issue a full refund once the original item is received. Ebay's return policy for the buyer is to ship with tracking. I received the package but inside was a empty jewel case. Its very pitiful and immoral from this buyer. The total transaction was $30 plus whatever import fees was accrued. This person has bought from me before and was his very first seller to buy from ever since he had his account 2013. I know he had other Ebay accounts before years ago but I know this is his current one. I told him we're too old for this and why he did that. He said I was a liar and issue him a refund. I called Ebay to appeal but the rep said that they can't do anything because he provided tracking. I uploaded a picture of the empty jewel case and package. What's very sly is after I uploaded the picture, he counter uploaded a picture with the CD and package next to each other. Ebay favored the buyer and therefore I'm stuck with zilch and he gets his money back. Its scandalous and a pity peeps like this are making idiotic decisions.

This dunce has burned this bridge
This is the eBay account that he tried to scam me with a few weeks ago.
eBay User ID: str8hoodlums
Buyer Email: tendances.deco.renov@gmail.com

Shipping address

Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
Rouen Haute-Normandie 76100
France
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To dat619:
Old 08-06-2017, 11:57 PM   #563
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by layziemarv View Post
Block Ebay member : young_gangsta_girl (Natice Ody) FRANCE

He purchased the KOS K-OTIC Press Advance Promo CD from me last month. Claims the CD does not play on any of his CD players. Even though I know it plays perfectly well I want to make sure at the end, everyone who buys from me are 100% satisfied. I accepted the return via Ebay's return policy program. I even paid for the return shipping label and acknowledged to issue a full refund once the original item is received. Ebay's return policy for the buyer is to ship with tracking. I received the package but inside was a empty jewel case. Its very pitiful and immoral from this buyer. The total transaction was $30 plus whatever import fees was accrued. This person has bought from me before and was his very first seller to buy from ever since he had his account 2013. I know he had other Ebay accounts before years ago but I know this is his current one. I told him we're too old for this and why he did that. He said I was a liar and issue him a refund. I called Ebay to appeal but the rep said that they can't do anything because he provided tracking. I uploaded a picture of the empty jewel case and package. What's very sly is after I uploaded the picture, he counter uploaded a picture with the CD and package next to each other. Ebay favored the buyer and therefore I'm stuck with zilch and he gets his money back. Its scandalous and a pity peeps like this are making idiotic decisions.

This dunce has burned this bridge
Do you know if he uses the same France address?

I was going through his young_gangsta_girl feedback and it looks like he shill bids on his auctions as well because he has a ton of positive feedback from his other eBay account str8hoodlums

WOW, the things you find out, i can't believe we're ahead of our game and eBay still operates like shit.

Last edited by dat619; 08-06-2017 at 11:59 PM.
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To dat619:
Old 08-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #564
layziemarv
Sicc OG
 
layziemarv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,475
Propped 206 Times in 123 Posts
Not sure homie because I used Ebay's Global Shipping Program and the international packages ship to KY. I'm pretty sure its him using multiple ebay usernames and addresses. If you look into the earlier threads of the blocked bidder list, he has numerous issues with several other sellers here and on Ebay.

Ebay is the greediest e-commerce company
layziemarv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To layziemarv:
Old 08-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #565
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by layziemarv View Post
Not sure homie because I used Ebay's Global Shipping Program and the international packages ship to KY. I'm pretty sure its him using multiple ebay usernames and addresses. If you look into the earlier threads of the blocked bidder list, he has numerous issues with several other sellers here and on Ebay.

Ebay is the greediest e-commerce company
Yeah, i know...
It's him though, you said he used the name Natice Ody, if you look at his email and last name you will see that he simply switched it around like all them sneaky scammers. Plus he shill bids on his own str8hoodlums auctions with that young_gangsta_girl account.
sophie ody
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
sophy-natice@hotmail.fr
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To dat619:
Old 08-12-2017, 12:09 AM   #566
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by dat619 View Post
Bro, from the looks of that last name, it looks like you got scammed by piece of shit Cédric Oursel from France who also used and uses this eBay ID names og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood, og-c, str8hoodlums and now young_gangsta_girl


Check my previous encounter that i had with him, i posted it not too long ago and exposed all of his personal information in regards to all of his other eBay accounts that he's used to scam sellers.

MR. FUCKBOI himself aka Cédric Oursel


It's a damn shame that eBay continues to let this asshole bid and buy again and hides behind fake phony names just to confused the shit out of innocent sellers. I highly suggest that you call eBay one last time and tell em why they are letting him bid and buy under different names. eBay has the shittiest way of investigating buyers.

Thanks for the heads up on that new (young_gangsta_girl) user name, i'm most definitely putting that one on my block list.
OgLodiDodiTheReal
Add his 2nd Discogs account tho the block buyers list as well.

Last edited by dat619; 08-12-2017 at 12:31 AM.
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To dat619:
Old 08-13-2017, 04:52 AM   #567
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by layziemarv View Post
Not sure homie because I used Ebay's Global Shipping Program and the international packages ship to KY. I'm pretty sure its him using multiple ebay usernames and addresses. If you look into the earlier threads of the blocked bidder list, he has numerous issues with several other sellers here and on Ebay.

Ebay is the greediest e-commerce company
He's at it again.
A top rated eBay seller named blowfly55 who've I've actually bought from in the past has told me that this sucker Cédric Oursel scammed him a few days ago too. He filed a "not as describe" claim and return an empty jewel case and stole his rare $100 "Compton Blockz" CD. He's opening a police report on him since he also lives in France. What a fucking bastard SMH.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b1.jpg (57.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg b2.jpg (60.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg b3.jpg (62.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg b4.jpg (78.9 KB, 14 views)
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:28 AM   #568
dat619
Member
 
dat619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Propped 32 Times in 27 Posts
This dumb fuck knows he's been exposed and now changed his eBay name from str8hoodlums to og_red_alert, this is his 5th name changed.

Cédric Oursel, if you're reading this (and i know you are), go stick a two liter bottle up your ass you fucking faggot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg og.jpg (49.2 KB, 9 views)
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
©2017 Siccness Network. All rights reserved.
Back to Top