The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Siccness Classifieds »» The place to buy, sell or trade anything as long as it's legal.

User Tag List

Old 06-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #541
Banned Fo Life

Propped 79 Times in 67 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Tank-locc View Post
Its a shame because eBay used to be a good site, that more or less had some protections for buyer and seller alike. At this point, Paypal disputes are extremely hit and miss. Sometimes they over protect the buyer, especially if it is "item not as described". And if there is an agreement to return product for refund, they simply need to show tracking. Doesnt matter if they sent a box packed with paper.

Now I'll only use discogs or FB groups. It is easier to control who you are dealing with.

I cosign alot of shit said about the Euros and other foreignors. Their actions artificially inflate the market. Its crazy that any modestly rare cd or tape is 50$+ now, even if it is just an ok album. I also dont like regional music leaving the states. That is why I like the FB groups. I can exclusively choose to ignore international members. (Although there are a few good international people I will deal with, seems like they are usually Canadian).

Bottom line; fuck scammers and fuck people listing albums as "mega rare htf super gfunk oop OG press impossible to find classic", just putting Young Dre-D Troubled Mind will suffice
FUCK EBAY I GUESS WE HAVE TO SAY
Old 06-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #542
dat619

Propped 26 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Banned Fo Life View Post
look at his cds in the background ALL STOLEN EBEY SHIT and has a picture of NYC on his wall, what a shame, someone should smack his moms for having this wigger wannabe
He a bitch-made. His mom should've swallowed him.
I made a phone call to eBay and reported him for having multiple eBay accounts that he has scammed sellers with and they didn't care. eBay simply decided to have em return my CD back. I'm still waiting to see what he returns back though.

eBay can go suck a dick too for letting scammers bid and buy again with multiple ID names.
dat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To dat619:
Old 06-15-2017, 07:50 PM   #543
Banned Fo Life

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by dat619 View Post
He a bitch-made. His mom should've swallowed him.
I made a phone call to eBay and reported him for having multiple eBay accounts that he has scammed sellers with and they didn't care. eBay simply decided to have em return my CD back. I'm still waiting to see what he returns back though.

eBay can go suck a dick too for letting scammers bid and buy again with multiple ID names.
yea ebay is all europeans when you call they don't truly care, that cedric is very smart along with all other european G FUNK JUNKIES, they bought every last item on ebay in the late 90's and early 2000's and hit up millions of artists on myspace back in the days and now facebook, without internet they wouldn't have shit. that's why i am keeping all my 1 of a kind rare items FUCK THEM, bury me with my hardcore G SHIT. now you have the french making g funk music haha, no one wants to hear that played out shit, it's all dead let it die, they are just imitating USA and are 20 fucking years behind us with their Raiders wearing ass shit and their OE 800, no one does that shit in USA, they would get killed in USA. i have no luv for them punks, keep USA music in USA. the euros that collect 80's hip hop are cool dudes and have the 80's morals but the ones who are into gangsta rap are BUSTAS. G FUNK GOT THEY HEAD TWISTEDand they own momma don't love em for it. they would kill they momma for a cd or tape hahahahaa.. NO ONE IN USA CARES ABOUT ALL THAT OLD RAP..it's old ways and times..they just don't get it in european places because they ain't gangsta and only have the world wide web to get their info on what is going on in USA lololololololololoolololo

these euros shit is gettin played out so let em have their little fun haha they will all crumble sooner or later

Last edited by Banned Fo Life; 06-15-2017 at 11:59 PM.
Banned Fo Life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Banned Fo Life:
Old 06-16-2017, 07:45 PM   #544
dat619

Amen mah brotha, i couldn't have said it any better. This guys are trying to relive the 90's in the late 2000's like it was their era. They're making money off selling US merchandise for more than what they are actually worth in the US. I always cop my rare CD's for under $10 and this fools selling them for more money. Plus their french rappers are simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases. They need to step off our lane and be original, stick to the euro/house techno music that you're known for. Plus i hate how gangsta they're trying to look in pictures n shit, i'm Cali raised and nobody even dresses like that anymore... and don't get me started with the whole lowrider car import shit SMH

Last edited by dat619; 06-16-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:19 PM   #545
dat619

Quote:
Amen mah brotha, i couldn't have said it any better. This guys are trying to relive the 90's in the late 2000's like it was their era. They're making money off selling US merchandise for more than what they are actually worth in the US. I always cop my rare CD's for under $10 and this fools selling them for more money. Plus their french rappers are simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases. They need to step off our lane and be original, stick to the euro/house techno music that you're known for. Plus i hate how gangsta they're trying to look in pictures n shit, i'm Cali raised and nobody even dresses like that anymore... and don't get me started with the whole lowrider car import shit SMH
This picture pretty much explains everything i said up above. LMFAO
I know a handful of good European people who love g-funk and they don't dress like this sucka bitch.
Compton Hat: CHECK
Khakis: CHECK
Cortez's: CHECK
Flannel Jacket: CHECK
Rapper Shirt: CHECK
Pussy Wannabee Stuck In The 90's: CHECK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1147.jpg (5.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 18033147_642598662595634_9098090253418690611_n.jpg (50.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by dat619; 06-16-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:05 PM   #546
dat619

Quote:
eBay sellers BEWARE of this scamming fucking piece of shit idiot named str8hoodlums. Also known as bitch ass Oursel Cedric.

He open a dispute case for the following reason:
Doesn't match description or photos
Comments: Cd is Like new , not brand new condition and music style of this cd is not r n b hip hop or soul,just only reggae music ! wrong description by the seller...

My CD was listed as "D'love Push Up : 1998 Rare Indie R&B Soul CD Single BRAND NEW Hip-Hop Reggae Mix"
He won the CD during auction and it's brand new factory sealed. He didn't want to pay during my 5 day deadline so i had to open an unpaid case on the 5th day, he then paid for the CD a day later. Then opens an eBay dispute case on me saying that the CD wasn't new. As you can see from my pictures that i attached, you can clearly see that it's brand new sealed. My CD was also listed as R&B, Hip-Hop & Reggae. He then claims that it's not R&B and that it's Reggae even though the CD track list shows what types of songs are in this CD. He simply open it, ripped it, and now wants to return it back.

As far as i'm concerned this muthafucker is getting reported to eBay. If anyone else has any good advice please be sure to hit me up, i just can't let this asshole slip by again and continue to do this to innocent sellers like us.

Here's his full details and his latest eBay account.
eBay User ID: str8hoodlums
Buyer Email: tendances.deco.renov@gmail.com

Shipping address

Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
Rouen Haute-Normandie 76100
France
Update:
I got his return in the mail today and here's what he sent me. He open it, scratch the CD, put sharpie marks on the sleeve and the mu'fucking cunt wrote what i believe "Fuck You Birch" on the disc LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC07942.jpg (87.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-20-2017, 07:38 PM   #547
Banned Fo Life

Thumbs up

Quote:
. Plus their french rappers are simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases. They need to step off our lane and be original, stick to the euro/house techno music that you're known for.
YESSIRRRRRRR!!!!!!! i forgot that part, ''simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred'' ''and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases''
Old 06-20-2017, 07:47 PM   #548
Banned Fo Life

Quote:
This picture pretty much explains everything i said up above. LMFAO
I know a handful of good European people who love g-funk and they don't dress like this sucka bitch.
Compton Hat: CHECK
Khakis: CHECK
Cortez's: CHECK
Flannel Jacket: CHECK
Rapper Shirt: CHECK
Pussy Wannabee Stuck In The 90's: CHECK
he would get killed in USA, robbed and left for dead, that look is pure fake ''he a poster boy''

broken english mother fuckers haha, it's funny that they learn their english from G-FUNK MEGA RARE OOP. bet their mommas are proud

this shit isn't nothing to glamorize but they want to be in USA and live it when you gotta be raised in it,, this ain't no bandwagon shit, no free passes, they can get away with it in euro countries in their rich neighborhoods haha

Wigger|Online Source For Wiggers, Wiggaz, White Rappers, And Gangstas.

Urban Dictionary: Posterboy

12 Words Black People Invented, And White People Killed | HuffPost

Last edited by Banned Fo Life; 06-20-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Banned Fo Life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Banned Fo Life:
Old 06-20-2017, 07:58 PM   #549
Banned Fo Life

Quote:
Update:
I got his return in the mail today and here's what he sent me. He open it, scratch the CD, put sharpie marks on the sleeve and the mu'fucking cunt wrote what i believe "Fuck You Birch" on the disc LOL
WOW! that's crossing the line for sure, they need shut down and the war is on. Keep all your sales in USA 916 and i'm putting the word out across the whole internet, it may take some time but FUCK THEM ROYALLY. show ebay that picture and let them know that USA sellers are getting fed up and wanting to quit selling across seas, there is already tons of sellers on ebay that quit sending across seas. so it's all just a matter of time. i'm going to make a few blogspots in the future and maybe start a website. you down? we will come down on ebay hard where we will make them recognize. at first it will slow down but then in the future it will stop . everything rare you see from USA sellers send them messages and let them know.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT FREE TIME HERE SO I'M GAME

WWW.EBAYSCAMMERS.COM and many others will be made

once the site is made send the link to the USA sellers with all info needed and save pics you have
Old 06-22-2017, 12:12 PM   #550
dat619

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Banned Fo Life View Post
WOW! that's crossing the line for sure, they need shut down and the war is on. Keep all your sales in USA 916 and i'm putting the word out across the whole internet, it may take some time but FUCK THEM ROYALLY. show ebay that picture and let them know that USA sellers are getting fed up and wanting to quit selling across seas, there is already tons of sellers on ebay that quit sending across seas. so it's all just a matter of time. i'm going to make a few blogspots in the future and maybe start a website. you down? we will come down on ebay hard where we will make them recognize. at first it will slow down but then in the future it will stop . everything rare you see from USA sellers send them messages and let them know.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT FREE TIME HERE SO I'M GAME

WWW.EBAYSCAMMERS.COM and many others will be made

once the site is made send the link to the USA sellers with all info needed and save pics you have

LOL i'm laughing all the way to the bank with this one, THIS FOOL LOST THE CASE hahaha

I made 3 phones calls to ebay, explaining what he did, eBay told me to message him and to attach those photos with the message just so that they can verify what he had return back. They saw that my CD arrived in a different condition and they closed the case in my favor. They said they were going to investigate him, plus i reported the other 3 eBay accounts that he had. Now he's in big trouble.

What a dumbass, he paid for return shipping out of his own pocket just to get a measly $9.99 back for a CD that i paid $1 dollar for lol
It was well worth it for me, i just can't let this fool continue to scam innocent sellers. I hope he gets banned for good...

That's pure genius. Making your own site exposing this idiots doesn't sound like a bad idea. This might be a first, we definitely have to protect our self's from this deadbeat/scammers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ebay1.jpg (51.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by dat619; 06-22-2017 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #551
Tank-locc
Sicc OG

Propped 167 Times in 89 Posts
I dont sell to euros. I keep our good shit here in the usa
The Following Users Gave Props To Tank-locc:
Old 06-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #552
dat619

Quote:
Yeah, i here you. Is people like Oursel Cedric who fuck it up for other buyers.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:17 AM   #553
Banned Fo Life

Quote:
LOL i'm laughing all the way to the bank with this one, THIS FOOL LOST THE CASE hahaha

I made 3 phones calls to ebay, explaining what he did, eBay told me to message him and to attach those photos with the message just so that they can verify what he had return back. They saw that my CD arrived in a different condition and they closed the case in my favor. They said they were going to investigate him, plus i reported the other 3 eBay accounts that he had. Now he's in big trouble.

What a dumbass, he paid for return shipping out of his own pocket just to get a measly $9.99 back for a CD that i paid $1 dollar for lol
It was well worth it for me, i just can't let this fool continue to scam innocent sellers. I hope he gets banned for good...

That's pure genius. Making your own site exposing this idiots doesn't sound like a bad idea. This might be a first, we definitely have to protect our self's from this deadbeat/scammers.
Good news fam on winning that case,and yes a site would be smart and could actually go a long way with all this stuff going on. I have tons of stuff I would sell but I'm not getting scammed. I got some rare ass shit too. But yea bro we can't stop them all but we will throw a monkey wrench in their game.Their scamming is played the fuck out. All sellers need to know and to know other USA sellers have their backs. We fed up
Old 06-23-2017, 03:19 AM   #554
Banned Fo Life

Quote:
Right On ! 👍