BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Damn bro, this same guy bought and paid 2 CD's from me minutes ago with a US mailing address, he then messaged me and told me and i quote "Hey these are supposed to got to the Canadian address , if there's an adjustments for shipping can you send me the total ? Thx". I think he's trying to pull a fast one on me.

His user name sounded familiar, thank god i had to double check this thread again just to make sure i wasn't tripping.
Yeah he's pulling a scam. He wanted a ton of my stuff I figured he was just a rich canadian kid but he was for sure trying to scam me.

Oct 27, 2016
Yeah he's pulling a scam. He wanted a ton of my stuff I figured he was just a rich canadian kid but he was for sure trying to scam me.
He paid me like $20 for two CD's. I had to cancel his order because he wanted me to ship to a different address. Right after that, i relisted both CD's again and he paid me a second time with his correct mailing address. I made sure to take pictures of both CD's and package as well. I'm gonna take the risk and ship em both for now since they're not that valuable. Hopefully he doesn't pull anything funny on me.

Oct 27, 2016
this guy ripped me off for $400 for a couple r&b cd's i sold a while back too. he got all demanding on how i should ship the cd's in a box and pack it well. i had a bad feeling all along but went with it, next thing you know he files a claim and i got screwed.

This guy did the same to me for 2 rnb cds transaction $700 each. He did the bank claim after 3month but hopefully on the korean post website it said delivered! First call paypal to unfreeze your money then after their investigation they will cover the claim and your money.
Beware of a french buyer/seller too he does the same: og-fonk or og_fonk his name is hissam something

This guy bought and paid for a rare $150 R&B CD minutes ago. I looked at his feedback and notice that he has low feedback percentage plus he has it set to private. I had a weird feeling about this so i had to double check the forum again just to make sure he wasn't on the "BLOCKED BIDDERS" list and what do i see?, him right up in this bitch as well. I had to make an excuse to cancel his order and told him that the CD was not as describe and that it skipped just so i wouldn't ship it. I've dealt with a small percentage of South Korean buyers and they mostly are all scammers. I've been scammed by two different Korean buyers and i won't take the risk again.

Here's his info.

iljeong

[email protected]

Shipping address
YOUNG JIN LEE
526, Gangnam-daero, Misarang building 14F
Seoul
GANGNAM-GU

Paid by
Young Jin Lee ‏(iljeong‏)
[email protected]

Oct 27, 2016
this guy ripped me off for $400 for a couple r&b cd's i sold a while back too. he got all demanding on how i should ship the cd's in a box and pack it well. i had a bad feeling all along but went with it, next thing you know he files a claim and i got screwed.
He sent me the same message as well.

Attachments

Oct 27, 2016
Hi & happy new year og collector.

Attention Cédric Oursel aka OG lodi dodi is back on Discogs.
It sells very heavy but when you ask the ringcode, the cd is sealed.
and when you ask for a photo, it is impossible.
It's funny and dangerous seller.
I fell victim to this asshole Oursel Cedric. He bought a rare brand new factory sealed CD from me during auction and he's claiming that the CD was not new. This fool is using this different eBay ID str8hoodlums

Oct 27, 2016
COLLECTOR ALERT

CEDRIC OURSEL
9 RUE C.GUERIN
76300 SOTTEVILLE LES ROUEN
France

Name on ebay : og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood

Name on amazon.fr : HOODLUMS RECORDS

Name on ebay.fr (small ads) :

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-Rap-1--/130726974934?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item1e6fef55d6

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-Rap-2--/130726959953?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item1e6fef1b51

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-rap-3--/180943980927?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item2a211a097f

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-Rap-4--/130742370863?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item1e70da422f

Warning UNDASETT cd (front and back cover were scanned house, just the cd is original).

Never make a trade with that person.
For over a year I still waiting for a cd from him.
It does not respond to mail.
He also invented always an excuse (problem in the family, with the post ..... and many more).
str8hoodlums
You should add this other eBay ID name to the list. He's trying to scam me as we speak.

Do you know what other ID names he goes by? i need to block em for good.

Oct 27, 2016
eBay sellers BEWARE of this scamming fucking piece of shit idiot named str8hoodlums. Also known as bitch ass Oursel Cedric.

He open a dispute case for the following reason:
Doesn't match description or photos
Comments: Cd is Like new , not brand new condition and music style of this cd is not r n b hip hop or soul,just only reggae music ! wrong description by the seller...

My CD was listed as "D'love Push Up : 1998 Rare Indie R&B Soul CD Single BRAND NEW Hip-Hop Reggae Mix"
He won the CD during auction and it's brand new factory sealed. He didn't want to pay during my 5 day deadline so i had to open an unpaid case on the 5th day, he then paid for the CD a day later. Then opens an eBay dispute case on me saying that the CD wasn't new. As you can see from my pictures that i attached, you can clearly see that it's brand new sealed. My CD was also listed as R&B, Hip-Hop & Reggae. He then claims that it's not R&B and that it's Reggae even though the CD track list shows what types of songs are in this CD. He simply open it, ripped it, and now wants to return it back.

As far as i'm concerned this muthafucker is getting reported to eBay. If anyone else has any good advice please be sure to hit me up, i just can't let this asshole slip by again and continue to do this to innocent sellers like us.

Here's his full details and his latest eBay account.
eBay User ID: str8hoodlums
Buyer Email: [email protected]

Shipping address

Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
Rouen Haute-Normandie 76100
France

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
I check my emails regarding old purchases that he has made on me for over the years and found out that he also uses sophie ody as his main shipping name.

Buyer
sophie ody
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
[email protected]
Shipping address
CEDRIC OURSEL
9 RUE CLAUDINE GUERIN
CHEZ MELLE ODY
76300 SOTTEVILLE LES ROUEN
France

Buyer
sophie ody
[email protected]
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France

Buyer
Oursel Cédric
[email protected]
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France

[email protected]

Oct 27, 2016
Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
Bruh, watch out with South Korean buyers, their mostly all scammers. They spend loads of cash on CD's, then open dispute cases within two weeks at the most and claim nothing was delivered. I've been scammed twice by South Korean buyers. That's probably the worst country to ship to. I've shipped at least 4 times in my life and been scammed twice for a $300+ CD and another CD for $80+.
That's why i keep my stuff, Let em fiend like a crackhead :classic:

Aug 1, 2014
He has a punchable face.:knockout:

Update
Is active on discogs Og_Lodi_Dodi

No longer a register user on eBay for whatever reason og_lodi_dodi
His other two eBay (og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood & og-c) accounts no longer exist either, he might of been banned from eBay.
look at his cds in the background ALL STOLEN EBEY SHIT and has a picture of NYC on his wall, what a shame, someone should smack his moms for having this wigger wannabe :point-right::poo:

Aug 1, 2014
Now I'll only use discogs or FB groups. It is easier to control who you are dealing with.

I cosign alot of shit said about the Euros and other foreignors. Their actions artificially inflate the market. Its crazy that any modestly rare cd or tape is 50$+ now, even if it is just an ok album. I also dont like regional music leaving the states. That is why I like the FB groups. I can exclusively choose to ignore international members. (Although there are a few good international people I will deal with, seems like they are usually Canadian).

Bottom line; fuck scammers and fuck people listing albums as "mega rare htf super gfunk oop OG press impossible to find classic", just putting Young Dre-D Troubled Mind will suffice
THAT'S 100
BEST POST I SEEN ON SICCNESS SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HERE

EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS GOOD , THIS HERE IS SUPER GOOD SHIT ''mega rare htf super gfunk oop OG press impossible to find classic''

Aug 1, 2014
So how do these people get good feedback levels before pulling fast ones? That's what I'm having trouble understanding.

Jacob Bickel used to be a good seller by several people's accounts, and now he's the opposite. That shayschelle guy has 100% positive on ebay currently, but several people have mentioned him as a scammer.

Where is the hole in the system, and how do we close it back up?
FUCK EBAY I GUESS WE HAVE TO SAY

Aug 1, 2014
He has a punchable face.:knockout:

Update
Is active on discogs Og_Lodi_Dodi

No longer a register user on eBay for whatever reason og_lodi_dodi
His other two eBay (og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood & og-c) accounts no longer exist either, he might of been banned from eBay.
DAMN RIGHT HE HAS A PUNCHABLE FACE
I WOULD HANG HIM IN THE HOOD LIKE A PINYATA

Aug 1, 2014
Its a shame because eBay used to be a good site, that more or less had some protections for buyer and seller alike. At this point, Paypal disputes are extremely hit and miss. Sometimes they over protect the buyer, especially if it is "item not as described". And if there is an agreement to return product for refund, they simply need to show tracking. Doesnt matter if they sent a box packed with paper.

Now I'll only use discogs or FB groups. It is easier to control who you are dealing with.

I cosign alot of shit said about the Euros and other foreignors. Their actions artificially inflate the market. Its crazy that any modestly rare cd or tape is 50$+ now, even if it is just an ok album. I also dont like regional music leaving the states. That is why I like the FB groups. I can exclusively choose to ignore international members. (Although there are a few good international people I will deal with, seems like they are usually Canadian).

Bottom line; fuck scammers and fuck people listing albums as "mega rare htf super gfunk oop OG press impossible to find classic", just putting Young Dre-D Troubled Mind will suffice
FUCK EBAY I GUESS WE HAVE TO SAY

Oct 27, 2016
look at his cds in the background ALL STOLEN EBEY SHIT and has a picture of NYC on his wall, what a shame, someone should smack his moms for having this wigger wannabe :point-right::poo:
He a bitch-made. His mom should've swallowed him.
I made a phone call to eBay and reported him for having multiple eBay accounts that he has scammed sellers with and they didn't care. eBay simply decided to have em return my CD back. I'm still waiting to see what he returns back though. :angry:

eBay can go suck a dick too for letting scammers bid and buy again with multiple ID names.