BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dwilliams

str8cold187er
Jun 8, 2010
Here is my list of blocked bidders, same issues, ie: non payment, unjustified neg or neutral feedbak, etc.

ak-tha-drama, 4111curtiss, 707moneytalks, 99zillion, abronfer, aldomoro89, alwayz_mona, antgz, beck1538, beckypadilla420187, bigedwi_gcltu, binj1, bretttxboy, captd1983, charles_barks, chris03051983, conquista10, cor3yv33, da-renewal, danfaz, dapperdontom, davidcelticfan, doxa94, dtq69, eacfern, easttodawest, fat4life_2tha_game, flaimm, foevah, funk2keyz, g-dot08, gangsta-funk33, greensvilless,guerrilla-funk, hando1er, hardtymez, hawaiianmilehi, holeindahead67, huslinnevastop, its-my-first-day-out, jaymonique23, jaynique202, jeffsmusic-84, jeremy8810, jjma.sm.srg5lsew, juancocamp, karim69001, kayano851, kosator, kutseanthony2012, lawlesschristie, lifestyle-bunker2010, lodybla, lopezcairo720,
m.d.tuff, maeny82, mcalltx75, millionaire2424, minimag88, mrlatenightcreepaman, ninob92, osito_805, other2worlds, pink_chas, poloczar, pralinette02300, psycomezzo18, qball7414, rapcollector81, ranerenel, ratt1984, ritamorgan8831, rnbbreeze, rsvlwb23, rtncreator, rumeliafloridaa, sageview69, sdrop822, segundo-2, sellerzzz72, simmbyro, smile4menow27, snoop1952, solo9090, $tr8upg, thatwinz69, tdome999,
the-catacombz-distro, thaspot-253, thegovenor0177, themis2602, thomasgee456, ti-us83, turrubiates89, two4ld, usisa_vvpbp8, vandin_lisa, vellie, violamahler, vsolis53, west-rider, wickedkiller666, wrecklesz.texan

Aug 1, 2014
Here is my list of blocked bidders, same issues, ie: non payment, unjustified neg or neutral feedbak, etc.

ak-tha-drama, 4111curtiss, 707moneytalks, 99zillion, abronfer, aldomoro89, alwayz_mona, antgz, beck1538, beckypadilla420187, bigedwi_gcltu, binj1, bretttxboy, captd1983, charles_barks, chris03051983, conquista10, cor3yv33, da-renewal, danfaz, dapperdontom, davidcelticfan, doxa94, dtq69, eacfern, easttodawest, fat4life_2tha_game, flaimm, foevah, funk2keyz, g-dot08, gangsta-funk33, greensvilless,guerrilla-funk, hando1er, hardtymez, hawaiianmilehi, holeindahead67, huslinnevastop, its-my-first-day-out, jaymonique23, jaynique202, jeffsmusic-84, jeremy8810, jjma.sm.srg5lsew, juancocamp, karim69001, kayano851, kosator, kutseanthony2012, lawlesschristie, lifestyle-bunker2010, lodybla, lopezcairo720,
m.d.tuff, maeny82, mcalltx75, millionaire2424, minimag88, mrlatenightcreepaman, ninob92, osito_805, other2worlds, pink_chas, poloczar, pralinette02300, psycomezzo18, qball7414, rapcollector81, ranerenel, ratt1984, ritamorgan8831, rnbbreeze, rsvlwb23, rtncreator, rumeliafloridaa, sageview69, sdrop822, segundo-2, sellerzzz72, simmbyro, smile4menow27, snoop1952, solo9090, $tr8upg, thatwinz69, tdome999,
the-catacombz-distro, thaspot-253, thegovenor0177, themis2602, thomasgee456, ti-us83, turrubiates89, two4ld, usisa_vvpbp8, vandin_lisa, vellie, violamahler, vsolis53, west-rider, wickedkiller666, wrecklesz.texan
thats why i keep my shit because of these ungrateful bitches and i just purchased a boat load of rare tapes and cds right at a flea market so i will just keep them to collect dust, they was made in USA and can stay in USA. i feel that if you didn't purchase it directly from the artist out his trunk or right in the hood then you don't deserve to own the shit when you are living the good lives with good parents and had pampered asses growing up. rap belongs to the hood not the internet mp3 traders and the kids that get all head fucked up by listening and collecting it. you all got the game twisted and took all the realness out of it and it will never go back to the real days because you all fucked it up. bootlegging and selling shit for $799 haha:devious:

Aug 1, 2014
why does all these white european bootleggers look like Detectives and police where i live haha. they look just like the cops and probation officers and snitches??????? WHY IS THAT are they the FBI? CIA? . they look just like USA cops haha but want to listen to gangster rap RARE OOP MEGA GFUNK BOMB hahahahaa. they would get roughed up where i stay maybe even killed or their bitch would get raped. i mean seriously i'm not shitting you. i wouldn't shit ya'll you are my favorite terd

Feb 23, 2009
why does all these white european bootleggers look like Detectives and police where i live haha. they look just like the cops and probation officers and snitches??????? WHY IS THAT are they the FBI? CIA? . they look just like USA cops haha but want to listen to gangster rap RARE OOP MEGA GFUNK BOMB hahahahaa. they would get roughed up where i stay maybe even killed or their bitch would get raped. i mean seriously i'm not shitting you. i wouldn't shit ya'll you are my favorite terd

show us your face, we want to see your face brother

Aug 1, 2014
i'm not poor or a kid and sure the fuck am not stupid haha you fucking broke ass weak name having cupcake

and you found the pic of Ella Khule and the Gotta Comm Up Fam it really breaks my heart that i thought i had you fooled hmnnnn i wonder where you got that out haha it really saddens me that i got cold busted :mad:

hahahahahahahahahah

go play in another thread boy or go play in a busy street for all i care :classic:

your 2 cents doesn't matter to me haha you can keep it and save it for a fried bologna sammich

Aug 1, 2014
I think that we should at "Non-Paying Bidders" to this list as well. I'm not talking about a person who pay's hella late all of the time, becuase he/she eventually pays. I'm talking about the one bidder who doesn't respond, might respond, but they never actually do pay when it's all said and done. This can help us out with these guys who have a million and one user names, because these types of foo's love to bid on your shit just so they can fuck your auction up. These mofo's do this shit out of spite, becaue you blocked there shitty asses already and just out of being pure haters. This shit is getting tired. "The Union" is in full effect. I'm sure that all of us sellers have been through this stuff and are tired by now. Like Joe quoted Jay-Z, earlier, "I'm a Business-Man"!!! I don't have time for Bitch Made foo's who play childish games. I'm just trying to handle my business at the end of the day.
hmnnn that sounds familiar lol that's why i don't sell no more fuck everybody. i'll sell on discogs in the future or private fuck that ebay bullshit. it was cool once upon a time and then the hater know it all kids made their beds that they have to lay in and fucked it for everyone so it is what it is. i'm actually getting burnt out on this internet game so soon i will be gone and life will go on but i have no love for this shit anymore and have not had love for a few years now. realizing i don't need contact with the rest of the world with people in this music game, i'll just keep my property and die with it. i was doing fine all my life without the internet and it's not really my type shit so have nice lives hahaha. and while i am around i'm staying away from sorry ass depressing threads of sellers and buyers of music because it's always the same old shit and you are all on your own planet with it haha it's not my type of hype!!!!!!!

who will make the first crybaby quote ?

Aug 1, 2014
Sellers like this are 100% GENUINE Mr Doctor Setripn Bloccstyle 1995 Brotha Lynch Hung | eBay

and i just love his descriptions, he tells it like it is and the way it should be. He is selling original presses that are left over from all the ones made here in USA. None of these cds should have made it to the hands of any europeans because they all bootlegg the shit, but on the real note NOT 1 USA PERSON buys any 90's rap unless it's a mainstream cd that they use to like or they might try to go to ebay or amazon to buy something like lets say Above The Law which you could find a dime a dozen in USA back in the days but now that the europeans bought everything off of ebay and amazon just to get 20 times the worth of shit and to bootleg them a USA man can't even buy a mainstream cd without ebay description saying RARE OOP MEGA BOMB G-FUNK hahaha.It's 100% europeans that buy the RARE OOP GFUNK and 95% europeans that sell it. the other 5% is The american man that is just selling left over shit from stores and cd shops that will all be dudt to dust one day but the europeans keep the game going by bootlegging and doing illegal shit and ripping folks off. People like Mr Numbaz, Gaybel, and many others like tons of JAPS, FRENCHIES, GERMANS, RUSSIANS JEWS are breaking copyright laws by the dozen so karma will get them and their chicago assfuck buddy.

this is the way a USA AMERICAN sells shit look at the awesome description that does not lie so you 100% know what you are buying because if you buy a cd from out of the country 9 out 10 times it's a bootlegg Mr Doctor Setripn Bloccstyle 1995 Brotha Lynch Hung | eBay

ALL CD'S COME COMPLETE WITH FRONT INSERT, REAR INSERT, CD, AND CASE.

ALL CD'S ARE ORIGINAL PRESS FROM THE UNITED STATES.

I DO NOT SELL BOOTLEGGS, CD-R'S OR OVERSEAS RE-PRINTS.

Aug 1, 2014
✩✩✩ You are bidding on Chi-Town " From Bangin' to Ballin' " featuring Lyrical Assassins, Chicago rap released in 1997-1998 ✩✩✩
RELISTED BECAUSE OF ERROR BY EBAY WEBSITE!!!

This is hard to find Midwest mobb gangsta rap / g-funk. CD and covers are in very good condition. Note: this is an underground cd r release only, it was released like that , local chicago release , no bar code. All items are from my collection or from my inventory and all have been purchased during the last 12 years in local US stores or online.

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa @ All items are from my collection or from my inventory and all have been purchased during the last 12 years in local US stores or online.

May 3, 2002
Jacob Bickel
1124 N. 27th ave. W.
Duluth, MN. 55806

Not sure if he's been added, he's been around for a minute and done good business in the past but recently he's been faulty and trading people and not sending shit, there are numerous people who have called him out and he always goes into hiding. Even when he was selling on eBay he wasn't following through with sending the tens out

Oct 27, 2016
just wondering...if anybody had any problems ( or successful sales ) with a member named sonce277592 ?
I'm glad i found this forum, can't believe there's a ton of disloyal buyers on this thread who've I've blocked a number of times as well. Anyway, I've known this faggot ass whiteboi (Russ Robinson) for nearly four years while selling to him through eBay. Few months back this "pony tail" wearing faggot stole over two thousand dollars worth of promotional CD's that i sold to him through eBay, mostly all rare Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B promo CD singles. This muthafucker open 8 dispute cases on me for CD's that i sold to him for nearly five months. I mailed 7 packages to him from April of this year and all the way till July. He file 8 dispute claims saying that the CD's were "not as describe". PayPal then made em return all my CD's back and this asshole send me shit CD's that weren't even mine. He stole everything and then send me boxes of fake shit CD's. The faggot lives in North Hills California and hides behind Van Nuys USPS PO Box addresses. He has multiple eBay accounts and goes by this user names:

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

He also uses this mrblackwell78 which is a relatives eBay account from Arleta California after i had already blocked em.

He's also register buyer on discogs with tons of negative feedback: og1haas

There's many eBay sellers who've had problems with him, i've heard just about every single thing imaginable about this fucking piece of shit and his scamming ways. He never gives out eBay feedback to any sellers just so he can open dispute cases whenever he feels like it so he can win them afterwords because PayPal usually looks at the buyers eBay feedback history regarding dispute cases for items that have been purchased through eBay just to see it he's lying or not. He also overbids on auctions and then gets stuck with a huge bill mostly in the thousand dollar range which he then can't afford to pay and then refuses to pay afterwords or makes bullshit stories to avoid paying you. One story he always uses is when he makes shit up on how he has a family crises and needs to help his family out financially and then asks you to "pretty please, with sugar on top" cancel every single CD that he won and promises you that he will get you paid next month just to avoid unpaid eBay strikes. Then never pays you and you have no other choice but to block him, he then comes back with a another stealth eBay account with his home shipping address attached to it and acts as if he's a different buyer just so you won't recognized that is him. Also, if you're a local seller from California he will tried and meet you in person to get you paid in cash for CD's that he won through eBay which doesn't make any sense, he's simply either tying to pull a gank move.

Here's his mailing addresses

Russ Robinson
16200 Community Ct
north hills, CA 91343-6214
United States

nyrobi hernandez
16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343
United States

Gene Robinson
P.O.BOX. 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409-4205
United States

scheel shay
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Ross Robinson
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Recently he's been getting blocked by numerous eBay sellers and has resorted to changing his identity, PayPal addresses from [email protected] to [email protected] to avoid getting recognized, and uses this names Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay. His PO Box number was changed as well from 14205 to 14325

Faggot is very sneaky but stupid as fuck. Holla at me if anyone else has run into this bitch made faggot?
Oh yeah, one more thing, he gave feedback to one other seller for the first time ever but instead choose to give out negative feedback instead....peep: eBay Feedback Profile for sonce277592

Update: here's another one of his fake phony names with same shipping address and another shady email address [email protected]

ross robins
PO Box 14325
Van Nuys, CA 91409
United States

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
this guy ripped me off for $400 for a couple r&b cd's i sold a while back too. he got all demanding on how i should ship the cd's in a box and pack it well. i had a bad feeling all along but went with it, next thing you know he files a claim and i got screwed.
Bruh, watch out with South Korean buyers, their mostly all scammers. They spend loads of cash on CD's, then open dispute cases within two weeks at the most and claim nothing was delivered. I've been scammed twice by South Korean buyers. That's probably the worst country to ship to. I've shipped at least 4 times in my life and been scammed twice for a $300+ CD and another CD for $80+.

May 1, 2002
Block 1ofakindcards. Sold him The Jacka 5-Disc Set not to long ago. Prior to shipping I already notified him that one of the black spine piece that holds one of the disc together was broken. All the discs and artwork were mint. I told him he can purchase a (1) brand new quintuble CD jewel case that he can buy off Ebay for $5. He was cool with that and so therefore I partially refunded the cost back to his PayPal. I mailed it in one of those USPS Priority Mail VHS corrugated box mailer to insure best protection during delivery. I even hooked him up for free (2) Philthy Rich sealed CDs as a bonus (irrevelant to the matter but that's how I do business). When he received The Jacka set that's when he starts getting anal and acting like a female. He emailed stating that the jewel case was all f*cked up and as a collector that doesn't satisfy him. We all know no matter how secure we pack packages the USPS will mess up somehow. I told him to just open a return via Ebay buyer protection program so that he can just mail it back for a full refund. What doesn't make sense was he wanted me to refund him back half of the total transaction and keep the item. After going back in forth trying to reach a solution he didn't get what he wanted. After a week of no response from him he leaves a negative feedback as a retaliation. The feedback was for "CD arrived broken..still waiting on the rest of my purchase/terrible shipping." The rest of the purchase was for the (2) Philthy Rich CDs which I mailed seperately. USPS delivery tracking shows the 2nd package arrived a couple days later. Prior to this predicament he bought several items from me with no issues until now. I remember dealing with this same person years ago under my old layziemarv ebay account. He was on the blocked bidder list years ago because he was pulling the same b/s to others. He had a different ebay username if I can recall. When he started buying from me not too long ago, I recognize his mailing info. It bummed me what he did years ago, but thinking that we're older now that we leave that in the past. But nope, until now he still pulled the same b/s. He's added to my blocked bidder list, and I just want everyone to be cautious if you're dealing with him.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm glad i found this forum, can't believe there's a ton of disloyal buyers on this thread who've I've blocked a number of times as well. Anyway, I've known this faggot ass whiteboi (Russ Robinson) for nearly four years while selling to him through eBay. Few months back this "pony tail" wearing faggot stole over two thousand dollars worth of promotional CD's that i sold to him through eBay, mostly all rare Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B promo CD singles. This muthafucker open 8 dispute cases on me for CD's that i sold to him for nearly five months. I mailed 7 packages to him from April of this year and all the way till July. He file 8 dispute claims saying that the CD's were "not as describe". PayPal then made em return all my CD's back and this asshole send me shit CD's that weren't even mine. He stole everything and then send me boxes of fake shit CD's. The faggot lives in North Hills California and hides behind Van Nuys USPS PO Box addresses. He has multiple eBay accounts and goes by this user names robinros-t01mzr, sonce277592, ginorabi58, og1haas, nyrob_us2015, shaschee-0, scheesha0

He also uses this mrblackwell78 which is a relatives eBay account from Arleta California after i had already blocked em.

He's also register buyer on discogs with tons of negative feedback: og1haas

There's many eBay sellers who've had problems with him, i've heard just about every single thing imaginable about this fucking piece of shit and his scamming ways. He never gives out eBay feedback to any sellers just so he can open dispute cases whenever he feels like it so he can win them afterwords because PayPal usually looks at the buyers eBay feedback history regarding dispute cases for items that have been purchased through eBay just to see it he's lying or not. He also overbids on auctions and then gets stuck with a huge bill mostly in the thousand dollar range which he then can't afford to pay and then refuses to pay afterwords or makes bullshit stories to avoid paying you. One story he always uses is when he makes shit up on how he has a family crises and needs to help his family out financially and then asks you to "pretty please, with sugar on top" cancel every single CD that he won and promises you that he will get you paid next month just to avoid unpaid eBay strikes. Then never pays you and you have no other choice but to block him, he then comes back with a another stealth eBay account with his home shipping address attached to it and acts as if he's a different buyer just so you won't recognized that is him. Also, if you're a local seller from California he will tried and meet you in person to get you paid in cash for CD's that he won through eBay which doesn't make any sense, he's simply either tying to pull a gank move.

Here's his mailing addresses

Russ Robinson
16200 Community Ct
north hills, CA 91343-6214
United States

nyrobi hernandez
16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343
United States

Gene Robinson
P.O.BOX. 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409-4205
United States

scheel shay
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Recently he's been getting blocked by numerous eBay sellers and has resorted to changing his identity, PayPal addresses from [email protected] to [email protected] to avoid getting recognized, and uses this names Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay. His PO Box number was changed as well from 14205 to 14325

Faggot is very sneaky but stupid as fuck. Holla at me if anyone else has run into this bitch made faggot?
Oh yeah, one more thing, he gave feedback to one other seller for the first time ever but instead choose to give out negative feedback instead....peep: eBay Feedback Profile for sonce277592
so u chargin it to da game or goin to settle it?

Oct 27, 2016
so u chargin it to da game or goin to settle it?
I counter claim each case in which he sent me empty jewel cases with crap retails CD's inside of them but unfortunately PayPal being the assholes that they are, simply don't give a single fuck about us sellers and only took a day to review my counter claims and sided with him instead. I lost over 25 hundred dollars worth of CD's. I gave them pictures of each package that he sent me with all the fake bullshit CD's that he replaced, gave them proof of where i purchased each one of my Cd's, and they did not care.

He's a deadbeat buyer who can't afford to pay, then switches eBay accounts and tries to re-buy from those sellers again or will try to do transactions outside of eBay and then scams you by simply claiming that he never received anything.

He's well know on eBay and just about every single seller knows that he's a scam artist. He's been blocked by some of the top eBay music sellers, everyone has caught on to him and his shady ways. I know of 7 sellers on eBay who have blocked him.