BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
eBayer id beck1538
Here is another big time loser emailing me saying he's going to leave me negative feedback if I don't refund him his shipping money. Take a look at this guys email...

"hallo, i gotz them cds today and you only paid 10 dollars for shipping please send me 5 dollars back to paypal. this cd aint miami bass why you sale it as miami bass.im mad about that.please send me 5 dollars back and you will get an positive feedback if not i have to make an negative feedback about your lies.
you lied 2 times first for shipping it aint 15 it was just 9,80dollars and second lie this cds aint miami bass.
bye markus"

Jun 26, 2003
JFL023 said:
In correspondence to the "Block This eBayer" thread, a group of eBay sellers and I came up with a list of buyers that should be blocked in order to avoid faulty business transactions. Please keep in mind that this is just a recommendation to eBay sellers in order to prevent any business transactions with problematic customers. If you would like to expose a faulty eBay customer(s), please feel free to post their username(s) and provide valid reasoning & proof to why the user(s) should be blocked.

Blocked Bidders List: [Last Updated on 4/28/07]
thatwinz69
jeremy8810
dtq69
charles_barks
I have dealt with Thatwinz and CharlesBarks and while CharlesBarks never paid for his stuff Thatwinz is a complete bitch.

Jun 24, 2006
Cashflow420 said:
eBayer id beck1538
Here is another big time loser emailing me saying he's going to leave me negative feedback if I don't refund him his shipping money. Take a look at this guys email...

"hallo, i gotz them cds today and you only paid 10 dollars for shipping please send me 5 dollars back to paypal. this cd aint miami bass why you sale it as miami bass.im mad about that.please send me 5 dollars back and you will get an positive feedback if not i have to make an negative feedback about your lies.
you lied 2 times first for shipping it aint 15 it was just 9,80dollars and second lie this cds aint miami bass.
bye markus"
OMG this guy sounds like a bitch ive over paid for shipping b4 but thats why its shipping and handling, like not everyone lives near a post office. i was thinkin about sellein some of my stuff but idk now

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
lol this shit is comedy, im glad I dont fuck around with ebay much anymore, sounds like more of the same shit, flake ass buyers coming up with excuses.

I got a former girlfriend that works for paypal now, she handles disputes and makes the decision on who wins, etc....she would come in handy if I ever got back into the ebay business for sure it seems...I never had anyone fuck with me on paypal back when I did it but It was just a matter of time before someone claims they didnt get something, I dont knock them when they say they didnt get something, I have had packages take 2-3 months to reach overseas before and they were sent air mail.

And on these buyers bitching about shipping, they are morons, shipping and HANDLING is more then just shipping costs....it includes MATERIALS, TAPE, BOXES, GAS to get to the post office, TIME, wear and tear on vehicle, insurance on vehicle just to name a few, that might sound petty but it all plays part of the game. Bottom line is if they dont like the shipping and handling go buy the shit somewhere else, its stated in everyones auction. not to mention the fuckin stamps going up tomorrow. Some of the people should see how much those lil fuckin bubble mailers costs if you dont buy them in bulk, they are kinda expensive for what you get, I used to buy about 500 at a time so it was discounted quite a bit

Apr 25, 2002
InDO said:
kayano???? with -1 feedback from japan???hes now bidding on my stuff too , cognanc already banned him n gave him a negative cuz he didnt come thru his payment
I'd cancel his bid quick. I have no idea how this dude is still even a member.

Jan 6, 2003
westbanklover said:
he just said me he cannot pay 4 that stuff...
Then why does your homie even bid on record if he got money problems? Did he think that the seller would just give the shit to him if he cried about his economical problems?

It is one simple rule on ebay and every other auction site: If you ain't got the cash then stay the fuck away from the "bid now" button. That's a universal rule, no matter where you from. How hard can that be to understand?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Ya Smell Me?

Flowjob said:
Then why does your homie even bid on record if he got money problems? Did he think that the seller would just give the shit to him if he cried about his economical problems?

It is one simple rule on ebay and every other auction site: If you ain't got the cash then stay the fuck away from the "bid now" button. That's a universal rule, no matter where you from. How hard can that be to understand?
Ya smell me? I don't get it. Then this dumass has a pending claim against me in Pay Pal. Yet westbanklover thinks that his friend isn't a thief. C'mon now.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Charge It To The Game

I'ma have to charge it to the game though. Wait until I start charging $10 off the top in addition to the regular shipping charges. I'm going to start charging this to cover the cost of sending CD's or purchases over $50, because this way all buyers, postal service handlers and everybody who come in contact with the CD will have to sign off on the package. Registered mail is a lot more reliable than insuring it by itself. I'm just getting tired of foo's getting over on the current set up. This way I can get their autograph and submit it to Pay Pal when people say that they didn't get their package. Hell dtq69 is selling the 2ng copy of Felony - Hit Em Get Em that I sent on GP, because I couldn't prove shit. Won't happen again. It's quit obvious that on how he/thatwinz69/dtq69 works.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm bout to...

I'm bout to post another foo' on the Blocked Bidders list if I don't receive payment by Wendesday. I'm not going to mention his name yet, but he say's that he's friends with Indo, but I don't know for sure. Because he said Indo was his potna; I allowed him a lot more time to pay, but not anymore. It's gonna go down. 3 almost 4 weeks later. Wendsday will be a month and no payment. This shit's getting old.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea hes cool! he says he got paypa problems rite now , i believe him cuz he always came thru his payments very fast! very important : i wouldnt put too many names on this blocked bidders list , only the hardcore lazy azz payers or fake bidders or sumthin like that, but if sumbody tells you he needs sum days more to pay.... i would say ..evry auction that i got ,theres also 1 person who cant pay directly and need sum extra days and thats pretty ok for me.
just to get this point to the topic cuz otherwise sumwhen we got all the ebay buyers on this list and this list gets wayyy too un-economical.... cuz even myself one time i was takin like 10 days to pay for an item and all worked out :)

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
InDO said:
yea hes cool! he says he got paypa problems rite now , i believe him cuz he always came thru his payments very fast! very important : i wouldnt put too many names on this blocked bidders list , only the hardcore lazy azz payers or fake bidders or sumthin like that, but if sumbody tells you he needs sum days more to pay.... i would say ..evry auction that i got ,theres also 1 person who cant pay directly and need sum extra days and thats pretty ok for me.
just to get this point to the topic cuz otherwise sumwhen we got all the ebay buyers on this list and this list gets wayyy too un-economical.... cuz even myself one time i was takin like 10 days to pay for an item and all worked out :)

You're right..

Non-paying bidders is something that us sellers should deal with on our own. We don't have to include every non-paying bidders in this blocked bidders list. This list should only apply to obvious thieves and idiots that tries to fuck us over for the obvious reasons. Non-paying bidders are very common on eBay so definitely you can add those retarded buyers on your own blocked bidders list. But a Non-Paying Bidder that leaves a negative feedback for no reason is the type of shit that will have his name included in this list. Ya'll get what I'm saying??

Anyway, I have encountered problems shipping to Italy before. I've had some buyers claim they never rec'd anything from me. I'm not sure if Italy's postal carriers are theives, but if other sellers are experiencing the same thing with a bunch of other buyers then something may be fishy with the buyer or their postal carriers. What's weird is that Italy doesn't accept Global Priority Mail. Everything has to be sent thru regular Air Mail in that country.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Also if I feel that if the buyer is pulling a fast on me, I'm definitely gonna retalliate. Not just with the feedbacks, but preventing them from getting any money back!! I notice that I seem to run into scams from buyers on items worth $30 or more. I'd always get the #1 scam excuse, "I never rec'd the package!" I've encountered this problem mainly with customers from Canada and 1 customer from Australia. Never had a problem with Japan. Germany on the other hand has a VERY STRICT Customs personnel where they hold on the packages until the buyer pays the taxes on the item's value. That's like the only problem I had with Germany.

But anyway, if I know I am being scammed and the item's value is worth over $30, I know a loophole with the paypal system that will prevent those retards from getting their money back from my account. Shit, PayPal has given buyers a loophole with getting items for free by falsely filing a claim easily, so therefore I had to figure out a way that will prevent that shit from happening and indeed found one. Now I am not afraid when a buyer tries to falsely claim missing items thru paypal! I got my own back bitchez!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
INDO

InDO said:
But this is a month later, not 10 days. Talk to your boy please.

Aug 7, 2006
JFL023 said:
Also if I feel that if the buyer is pulling a fast on me, I'm definitely gonna retalliate. Not just with the feedbacks, but preventing them from getting any money back!! I notice that I seem to run into scams from buyers on items worth $30 or more. I'd always get the #1 scam excuse, "I never rec'd the package!" I've encountered this problem mainly with customers from Canada and 1 customer from Australia. Never had a problem with Japan. Germany on the other hand has a VERY STRICT Customs personnel where they hold on the packages until the buyer pays the taxes on the item's value. That's like the only problem I had with Germany.

But anyway, if I know I am being scammed and the item's value is worth over $30, I know a loophole with the paypal system that will prevent those retards from getting their money back from my account. Shit, PayPal has given buyers a loophole with getting items for free by falsely filing a claim easily, so therefore I had to figure out a way that will prevent that shit from happening and indeed found one. Now I am not afraid when a buyer tries to falsely claim missing items thru paypal! I got my own back bitchez!!!
What is it JFLO share that shit with us. How we avoid not getting money reversed through paypal and being fucked???