BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
what went wrong here bro? sold a few stuff to him and had clean deals so far.
First the guy emails me after he receives his final invoice and tells me I should give him a discount on the shipping. I've already lowered my prices to media mail rates but he was not happy. I threw him in an extra cd with his order and the dude leaves me negative feedback.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
@cashflow & Layziemarv

Why don't you guy's stop all of this auction nonsense and start selling fixed/store priced items and require immediate payment? I haven't had any issues since I started doing this.

The auctions seem to attract a lot of unnecessary. Unnecessary bidders who don't pay, who want to argue about prices/fees that they agreed to when they made their bids, non-paying bidders and etc.

You will still get people who are use to bartering (trade offers and regular offers), but that still coo', because you can say "yes" or "no" and adjust the price before hand. It really eliminates a lot of this. I'm sure that you @ cashflow are most likely facing account limitations at the rate that you're receiving bad DSR ratings. I highly suggest that you think about this. Their are other benefits to it as well, but I would rather talk to you about that via phone or PM.

I'm just saying...

May 1, 2002
Why don't you guy's stop all of this auction nonsense and start selling fixed/store priced items and require immediate payment? I haven't had any issues since I started doing this.

The auctions seem to attract a lot of unnecessary. Unnecessary bidders who don't pay, who want to argue about prices/fees that they agreed to when they made their bids, non-paying bidders and etc.

You will still get people who are use to bartering (trade offers and regular offers), but that still coo', because you can say "yes" or "no" and adjust the price before hand. It really eliminates a lot of this. I'm sure that you @ cashflow are most likely facing account limitations at the rate that you're receiving bad DSR ratings. I highly suggest that you think about this. Their are other benefits to it as well, but I would rather talk to you about that via phone or PM.

I'm just saying...
been having a store for years playa lol....but ya G, you need a store no doubt. you list a 100+ items each time you post new listings.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Lol!

been having a store for years playa lol....but ya G, you need a store no doubt. you list a 100+ items each time you post new listings.
Yeah, no doubt. I feel ya, because I do need one and I have hundreds/possibly thousands more of different titles to post up. I didn't pay attention to you having a store already. That's probably why you didn't have a bad experience with ol' boy "hampton805". The store/fixed price format does work a lot better IMO. I may be wrong in my thinking. What's your take on a store versus auctions? It would be great to hear from solid and long running music head on this thread.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Yeppers! I guess that we need to convince the homie to quit curb servin' and open up a dope house. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Haha! I've been meaning to open up a store, I'm just trying to liquidate one of the walls in my storage. I have to move lockers in 2 months so I'm selling them in set's of 100 or so at a time. Then its time to move onto my vinyl.

May 21, 2011
Hi & happy new year og collector.

Attention Cédric Oursel aka OG lodi dodi is back on Discogs.
It sells very heavy but when you ask the ringcode, the cd is sealed.
and when you ask for a photo, it is impossible.
It's funny and dangerous seller.

Dec 14, 2010
Hi & happy new year og collector.

Attention Cédric Oursel aka OG lodi dodi is back on Discogs.
It sells very heavy but when you ask the ringcode, the cd is sealed.
and when you ask for a photo, it is impossible.
It's funny and dangerous seller.
i just remembered that quote haha
Seems like you are new, in this game. When you try to scan it, or shoot a pic, you will not see anything, shrink wrap will reflect light from sun or bulbs.
I think I'm not gonna sell this tape. This tape is just for my collection. I got this tape for cheap, because one big collector sold all his collection for cheap because he stopped to collecting. It's my little diamond in my collection of sealed tapes. But I ll leech a mp3 of it, if it is will posted for free.

Props: RVPD Lt.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone ever dealt with the buyer : gbooua ?

Just messaged me claiming he received a random CD-R in a jewel case of the CD he bought from me. Not sure how that could be possible. I check everything as I list and no one had access to the CDs.

Feb 12, 2012

Just messaged me claiming he received a random CD-R in a jewel case of the CD he bought from me. Not sure how that could be possible. I check everything as I list and no one had access to the CDs.
gbooua is my good homie, I know him very well - as a matter of fact, he discussed this issue with me before hitting up up with his problem with your CD - he told me that he just rcvd one CD (he showed it to me on ebay) and that the covers were OK but the Cd inside was some burned CD-R and he sounded very upset abt this fact as he was hoping to receive a legit CD for the money that he paid for it. I remember I even told him that he should get in touch with the Seller abt this issue immediately which he was gonna do without me telling him to do so.
Anyways, he's already seen your post here today and he's gonna reply here with the photos of the actual item (along with your bubble mailer) that he received from you. I'm sure that it was you who messed up on this one, probably, inadvertently...

Props: yura
Dec 5, 2010

I don't understand why my personality caused so much interested from your side in a relatively simple situation, which, generally speaking, should remain just between me and you within eBay. As you might have already noticed, I am the buyer, whose eBay feedback rating as buyer speaks for itself, and my purchases are not 1 Cent CD's but some rare CD's bought from the sellers who are respected on this forum. I haven't had any significant problems with the seller, maximum what I did was I left negative feedback for the CD's the condition of which was much worse than described. But your case is unique - you were the first from whom I received the burned CD-R in the jewel case/covers from the original CD. I don't blame you in some obvious forgery; maybe you just overlooked it, maybe some there were some other circumstances at your end, but the fact remains that the CD inside the case was CD-R. I hope that we stop to discuss our issue here on this forum and we slip to the eBay dispute.

Attachments

Last edited:
Props: ThaIgk