BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
I sold this guy $360 worth of cd's and shipped them out. Two weeks later he files a non receipt claim on paypal. I scan and send him a copy of the post office receipt to show I shipped but he still goes through with the case and it's decided in his favor. A couple days later he messages me and tells me he got the package. He was interested in more cd's from me so he said he was going to pay me back my money plus the new funds for the new order. He said by the end of July... it's now August and the guy never messaged me back again.
IF YOU ARE HERE ON THE SICCNESS AND ARE READING THIS, MESSAGE ME PLEASE.
He goes by the name of "putraponmap" or "Smoke On Records" online..

Transaction #9U83733127532811C
$340.00 USD
5/1/2012 02:53 PDT
Joey Strnad
[email protected]
Shipping address
Josip Strnad
Smoke On Records
Widhalmstrasse. 24
90459 Nürnberg
Germany

USPS tracking # LC694561900US

May 21, 2011
COLLECTOR ALERT

CEDRIC OURSEL
9 RUE C.GUERIN
76300 SOTTEVILLE LES ROUEN
France

Name on ebay : og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood

Name on amazon.fr : HOODLUMS RECORDS

Name on ebay.fr (small ads) :

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-Rap-1--/130726974934?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item1e6fef55d6

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-Rap-2--/130726959953?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item1e6fef1b51

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-rap-3--/180943980927?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item2a211a097f

chrome://newtabhttp//cgi.ebay.fr/G-Funk-Gangsta-Rap-4--/130742370863?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item1e70da422f

Warning UNDASETT cd (front and back cover were scanned house, just the cd is original).

Never make a trade with that person.
For over a year I still waiting for a cd from him.
It does not respond to mail.
He also invented always an excuse (problem in the family, with the post ..... and many more).

Feb 21, 2011
Damn that guy has a lot of stuff for sale. Everything from Bengal cats to central dynasty cd's? And you said the unda sett cd was original but the covers were fake right? That;s really weird. I wonder if some of the CD's are legit? I wouldn't mind one of those packages for 20 Euros hell I'd even pay 20 euros for that undasett cd with no artwork. He has no feedback though so maybe he's just trying to rip everyone off. I don't know but I want that damn central dynasty cd

Feb 21, 2011
Im confused because his lodi lodi account has all positive feedback. I don't really understand the french ebay website but I'm almost 100 percent im reading his items for sale and he has the most random shit ever and definitely seems like some bullshit

Jul 14, 2008
how many real true true sellers and buyers is there on ebay? about 5-6 maybe a few more. all the others are shill bidders or part of a TEAM of scamming punks trying to rip folks off.i f i ever sell any of my shit it will be money order only and i will make sure it cashes before i send SHIT.i don't need NO money but i would part from shit because i'm no collector and i really have no need for the shit.i don't want to pass it on to my kids because they don't need no cds or tapes to make them hard they can get hard just by growing up where its hard around the hard. my music will not make them hard .i got one hell of a collection from the past years and i only showed 1/4 of it to the net but have MANY unseen items.maybe soon in the future i will talk with serious folks but i will cut off any disrespectful immature kids and ignore them so don't even think of bringing no drama .i know there is alot of people in here that has common sense and are serious about their music collecting and then there is the haters but they will ALWAYS be around like the flu or a virus.i will only deal with someone in person through email.there is still a few good men out here still but only a few.
''believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see''

May 21, 2011
Im confused because his lodi lodi account has all positive feedback. I don't really understand the french ebay website but I'm almost 100 percent im reading his items for sale and he has the most random shit ever and definitely seems like some bullshit
Hi Nefariouz1 ,

buyer's account are 100% positive ebay ok.
but it does not sell anything on ebay to avoid litigation.
it sells only small announcement on eBay.fr.
it lists cd, and people come into contact by phone and pay by check, cash or trade.
I know because I fucked by him.
In the past I have contacted the ringcode or photos of cd .... I have never had an answer.
For trade must always send the first follow-up with against him by sending nothing at all.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
!needthat

Everybody needs to block !needthat.

This guy writes me via eBay on 10/12/12 and states that he hasn't received his Faces Of Death "Countdown 2 Death" OG/1st Pressing cassette tape yet. Let me mind you that he had exclamation points in his letter (!), which means that he's upset and/or possibly yelling at me. I understand peoples frustration, so I'm not tripping off if his tone at this point of time. Even though I'm am cautious at the same time, I do understand a persons frustration, so I don't take it personal. Besides it's not a problem and it's a pretty easy situation to fix and it doesn't take any energy to see what up with his package.

I call USPS's 800 (800-222-1811) to see where it's at, because I always ship with tracking. I was told that the German Postal Service attempted delivery on 9/24/12 at 7:16 am and that his package is at the post office.

I write back who thought was "Daniel Selinger" and share this information with him.

He/"Daniel Selinger" writes me back with more exclamation points (!) in his response and tells me that he didn't get a notice and that his post man "always" leave him a notice. I can't confirm nor deny this fact, but it's not important now, because he knows now.

I still didn't and don't take his tone personal. Instead, I remain professional and tell him the same thing that I told him in my first reply, which is that he needs to go to his post office and pick up his package.

I never heard anything else from him after told him this, so I figured that everything must be alright. Well, 5 days later/today I get notice that he has opened a Pay Pal claim for "non-receipt". He avoided eBay's new policy that states that you must file a claim via eBay's claim process. Instead he went to Pay Pal opened and immediately escalated his claim. I forgot to add the tracking number to my Pay Pal account, but I did add it to eBay's tracking number area. I believe that he noticed this very small mistake. This is why another reason why he chose Pay Pal instead of eBay. We all know that eBay and Pay Pal don't automatically communicate with one another, so he must think that I can't add it after he escalates his claim. WRONG!!!. I just added it via phone with the customer service rep, added the pdf file/scan of the original receipt and tracking number, and faxed it.

While I'm in my Pay Pal account, I notice that the account name that is on file with this "Daniel Selinger" is actually "Erich Selinger" a guy that has tried, but failed at this with me before. So the account on Pay Pal says Erich, but the account on eBay says "Daniel". I just reported dual accounts to eBay, the fact that he didn't follow the new eBay filing process and etc. Basically, sometimes people don't think, people don't honestly try to give the other persona a chance to fix situation and are simply impatient and/or dishonest.

I'm more upset at the fact that he didn't give me a chance to help him, to possibly send him another copy (if my first option of help doesn't work), and to simply refund him myself. I find it amazing that people do shit like this, but then again...I'm not. This is the reason why I quit shipping outside of the U.S. via eBay sales and why I refused to ship without tracking on my business website. This is the same reason why I will never give overseas customers the option to buy from me again on eBay. They will have to buy from my online store only, because of cats like !needthat aka Erich Selinger aka Daniel Selinger. If you're in Germany and know this asshole, don't show him any respect and put this story out there to shame him, because it's muthafucca's like him who fuck it up for everybody.

I have no choice, but to think that he's trying to rip me off at this point, because of the way he moves.

This is another reason why I think/agree that it's a good thing to start posting peoples usernames/aliases, because we have a problem with buyers like this, shill bidders and etc.

I can post actual eBay messages and etc. if needed. I keep all messages that send my "Red Alert" antennas up.

Here is his actual information:

Daniel Selinger aka Erich Sellinger
Hermann-Kolb-Str.8
90475 Nürnberg
Germany

Here's the actual tracking number: RA788476502US. You can track it yourselves via www.usps.com and you will see that I'm telling the truth.

His package is still at his local German post office waiting on him to pick it up. I don't know why he refuses to do so. However, I believe that he's refusing to pick it up on purpose, because he doesn't want to pay additional customs fees on a $24.99 cassette tape. I don't know why not, because he knew that he would have to pay customs fees before he purchased the tape, but this is the only reason that I can think of.

Dec 8, 2006
block rockintapes, rockintapes2, realtropper and tapekin
tapekin is his newest. serious time waster, has won about $400 worth of stuff with his accounts over half a year and never paid.

all the accounts belong to:

Rafal Czarnecki
Stare Miasto 20c/2
Malbork, pomorskie 82-200 Poland

also uses this name with the same address

Oskar Poluta
Stare Miasto
2O C/2
Malbork, warmi?sko-mazurskie 82200 Polska

May 27, 2006
ebayer: og-fonk(private)

Hissam Abaidia
372 Route e genas
Lyon City
France

idiot made a chargeback by saying a credit card payment he did wasnt authorized by him. of course he lost the case but still a waste of time.