BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2007
ADD THIS BUYER ALSO ese_poker claims to have not recieved an item i shipped out to him. he's from taiwan also has adress info. i know stuff can get lost in the mail but u know how it goes.
adress:

Poker Wang
No.28, Lane 170, Henan Rd., Lingya District
Kaohsiung City
Taiwan

Jan 6, 2003
^^^^This dude is bidding on one of my auctions on ebay right now....Should I be worried??
Is it possible to change text in the item description after bids have been placed? If it is, write something about registered mail to Asia due to a large amount of lost packages lately.

Still, don't forget that a package actually can be lost in the mail and that doesn't necessarily make the buyer a crook. I think folks on here sometimes are too quick to throw up the names of buyers without knowing for a fact that they have been scammed. I don't want to hide the fact that many people see this as a great way of getting free CDs, but remember that the buyer also may speak the truth if he contacts you. It's just as frustrating for the buyer if he or she doesn't receive the package he's paid for. But I'd like to add that I live in Norway and I order approx 100-200 packages a year. 99% are shipped via regular USPS air mail and I haven't lost a shipment in years.

Nov 8, 2007
MAYBE U WONT HAVE A PROBLEM. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I KNOW STUFF CAN LEGITAMATELY GET LOST IN THE MAIL. ALSO IT WAS ONLY A 35 DOLLAR ITEM BUT USE UR OWN JUDGEMENT. BUT IF U END UP HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM LET US KNOW.

THE ONLY BUYERS IVE EVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH WERE BUYERS FROM ITALY AND TAIWAN . BUT I STILL GIVE ALL BUYERS A FAIR CHANCE AT DOING BUSINESS WITH ME.

Feb 1, 2009
Well he got outbid so I guess I dont have to worry, however I got a new buyer from Japan. I ship to japan every week and I dont have a problem shipping there.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
MAYBE U WONT HAVE A PROBLEM. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I KNOW STUFF CAN LEGITAMATELY GET LOST IN THE MAIL. ALSO IT WAS ONLY A 35 DOLLAR ITEM BUT USE UR OWN JUDGEMENT. BUT IF U END UP HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM LET US KNOW.

THE ONLY BUYERS IVE EVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH WERE BUYERS FROM ITALY AND TAIWAN . BUT I STILL GIVE ALL BUYERS A FAIR CHANCE AT DOING BUSINESS WITH ME.
The only time I shipped to Taiwan, the item didn't get there. According to the buyer. That was a Changhua City address. It's likely to be their postal system :-/

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=moneymaker_inc2008&ftab=AllFeedback

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Many names:

I have many names of non-paying bidders. Some are people who we know and most are people who we don't. Some people think that they're super specia. Those people don't want to adhere to the rules that I've had for over 3 years now (Registered Mail). Well, they can do what they want, I have no control of that, but the rules do apply...PERIOD. Regardless of who you are. Others simply didn't pay, because they're most likely fake accounts.

Here's my list:

the-catacombz-distro
majorleecher
mistachuck10
batman69006
iwannabe101
young-dre
skiric
sweetsweat00
*therecordman*
cdkingpin72
johnnykronic187
legal_hustla_number_one

Oct 15, 2004
thomson94086 this is one of his multiple addresses he seems to have

Guillaume Thomasson
Ariba Baronsmede
20 The Avenue
Egham, Surrey TW20 9AB
United Kingdom

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
BLOCK THESE GUYS ASAP!

BOTH OF THESE GUY'S BID & REFUSED TO PAY FOR THEIR ITEMS. ONCE I FILED NON PAYING BIDDERS NOTICES, THEY LEFT BAD FEEDBACK WHICH EBAY IS ABOUT TO REMOVE THEIR FEEDBACK DO TO THEIR NON PAYMENT.

THESE TWO LOSERS ARE:

mercedes-brabus
the-catacombz-distro

THE SAD THING IS THAT CATACOMBZ USE TO BE A PERSON YOU COULD RELY ON, BUT LIKE I SAID IN THE PAST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A PERSON GOES BAD!

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY'RE SPECIAL. PEOPLE LIKE THOSE ABOVE BELIEVE THAT MY RULES & REGULATIONS DON'T APPLY TO THEM (FOR SOME REASON), EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN SEE THEM IN BIG, BRIGHT, FLORESCENT, 36 FONT LETTER/CAPTIONS. THEN THEY BLAME YOU FOR THEIR ACTIONS/IGNORANCE.

NOBODY IS ABOVE ME PROTECTING MYSELF FROM CROOKS!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
^^^^

I feel you Basement. I've been guilty of being late aw well. I might not have paid on time, but I do pay within the 7 days, sometimes 10 days (If waiting on others to pay me), but I never have not paid for a item that I agreed to the terms by bidding on the item. It might not have been on time, but nonetheless, I will pay folks.

If I think that somebody is acting shady/up to some funny business, I will let them know (like the man that I am). At the end of the day, I made the choice to bid; by bidding I committed and since I committed I will keep my word. These fools, bid, confirmed their bid, seen the obvious 35 Font sized description in "Florescent Aqua" blue writing and want to act like I'm the person who was wrong. Lord knows that I go above and beyond the call of duty to bring awareness to my rules and regulations and some how or another assholes like these two act like it was me who bid for them. Lol! Some people don't know the first thing about the word, "Responsibility"! Lol!

Seriously folks, Block them people. People who act like bitches instead of men are the worst types.

Spiteful ass niccas who would actually leave negative feedback, because they didn't get the results that they wanted. Bitch-Made people...I tell you.