BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
eBay User ID: $myballz$

gilbert monavon
68 rue voltaire
69310 pierre benite Rhône-Alpes
France

Have any of you dealt with this guy before? He's claiming he did not receive the Cal-Luv CD he won from me and has filed a paypal dispute costing me over $60. I have added him to my blocked bidder list since his feedback is set to Private.
Dude tried to rob me for a D. Love cd - Like $250, but he lost the claim. He is a serious scammer!

Nov 24, 2002
eBay User ID: $myballz$

gilbert monavon
68 rue voltaire
69310 pierre benite Rhône-Alpes
France

Have any of you dealt with this guy before? He's claiming he did not receive the Cal-Luv CD he won from me and has filed a paypal dispute costing me over $60. I have added him to my blocked bidder list since his feedback is set to Private.

LOL this guy tried to rip me off $90 for a Bashir CD. he filled in a paypal claim starting to say he never received the CD but we are living in the same town.
As I told him I would soon come to speak with him at his house, he took away his paypal claim.
LOL

it's easier for him when the sellers are overseas I guess...

There is also a buyer on ebay : dosoul, a taiwanese dude who is trying to rip me off with paypal claim

Dec 8, 2006
nabil500_2

aka:

Djredalert
Cedric Oursel

I been lucky on ebay never had a problem with any buyer or seller for years, now this nabil500_2 trying to jack my cd that he paid 125 for and claimed he didnt recieve. I checked his feedback and he done the same shit to another cool seller Trendkill196 about a week ago. Trendkill196 left positive feedback because it was the only option but said....

"DO NOT SELL TO THIS GUY!!!!! HE IS A THEIF!!!! HE WILL STEAL YOUR CD!! BLOCK HIM"

Im just saying watch out for this buyer because he's starting to do chargeback claims. Im blocking him, but at least ship with tracking or he'll maybe try jack you like he did me, after 12 days he demanded I send him the tracking number or give him his money back now! I told him to be patient and wait a few more days because sometimes they get delayed. Straight away he escalated the dispute to a claim.
I sent 3 others of the same cd out on the same day I sent his, one to japan, another to france and one to germany. They all got them before he even made his claim.

May 1, 2002
nabil500_2

aka:

Djredalert
Cedric Oursel

I been lucky on ebay never had a problem with any buyer or seller for years, now this nabil500_2 trying to jack my cd that he paid 125 for and claimed he didnt recieve. I checked his feedback and he done the same shit to another cool seller Trendkill196 about a week ago. Trendkill196 left positive feedback because it was the only option but said....

"DO NOT SELL TO THIS GUY!!!!! HE IS A THEIF!!!! HE WILL STEAL YOUR CD!! BLOCK HIM"

Im just saying watch out for this buyer because he's starting to do chargeback claims. Im blocking him, but at least ship with tracking or he'll maybe try jack you like he did me, after 12 days he demanded I send him the tracking number or give him his money back now! I told him to be patient and wait a few more days because sometimes they get delayed. Straight away he escalated the dispute to a claim.
I sent 3 others of the same cd out on the same day I sent his, one to japan, another to france and one to germany. They all got them before he even made his claim.
damn, this dude just bought a Mac & AK - Westbound (for players only) CD EP from me and left me positive feedback. CD was sold for $125....got lucky...might have to put him back on my blocked bidder list because of your situation :ermm:

Dec 8, 2006
Yea its weird he got alot of positive feeback and seems to do good deals with some people, obviously he runnin low on money after payin for that cd aswell and decided to get one for free. I guess he probably would have some negatives if it wasnt for ebays dumb ass buyer biased feedback. Im tryin to get him back, now he actin like a lil fag sayin he gonna come to england soon and that i am wanted hahaha.

Dec 8, 2006
yea i seen that he been cool with some people, even my homies say he been legit with them. but trust me he trying to jack my cd and he done the same shit to at least 1 other cool seller lately. he the only buyer so far on my block list.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
nabil500_2

For sure do not sell to this ebay member, bad news!!!

He won an auction off of me and then said he was on vacation and couldn't pay at the moment, then once he got back said his visa card was over limit, then claimed he couldn't make the payment through paypal, blah blah blah, one month later still no payment.

So if you do not want to deal with the hassle, just block the buyer and you won't have to deal with claims and non-payments.

May 1, 2002
this dude is not a bidder but a seller:
martinm4797

this seller left me a unpaid item strike when i paid for the item thru paypal. i left positive feedbacks because i received the items and this seller left me positive feedbacks in return. don't buy from this seller! i tried communicating with the seller but was very rude and incooperative. right now i'm currently appealing to have the unpaid item strike remove.

dude has straight amnesia, just a warning for those that are going to buy shit off this seller

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
trustyvelvetbox

trustyvelvetbox

This guy sells bootlegged Lon Mac and etc! He sold me one. I already had the OG, but mine is damages, so I was trying to replace it. In return...I received a bootlegged copy. NO MATTER WHAT THIS GUY CARRIES, DO NOT SUPPORT OR BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

Apr 21, 2004
nabil500_2

For sure do not sell to this ebay member, bad news!!!

He won an auction off of me and then said he was on vacation and couldn't pay at the moment, then once he got back said his visa card was over limit, then claimed he couldn't make the payment through paypal, blah blah blah, one month later still no payment.

So if you do not want to deal with the hassle, just block the buyer and you won't have to deal with claims and non-payments.
yeah Nabil500_2 aka Djredalert aka NAB on french boards.
I sent to him some cds for a trade and he never sent his package... (vacation, then father's death, then vacation, and then no news...)

oursel cedric
9 rue claudine guérin imm. caroline
76300 sotteville les rouen Haute-Normandie
France

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Same for me with that Nabil guy, he send me a paiement for M.Doc 95 album cd some months ago and start a paypal dispute 2 or 3 days after he paid. I said him that he have to wait one or 2 weeks before to start his paypal claim but he was trying to get his money back and get the cd for free. I was lucky that I added a tracling number for the package.

Don't sell anything to this guy (Nabil500_2 aka Djredalert) if you don't want to loose your money:

oursel cedric
9 rue claudine guérin imm. caroline
76300 sotteville les rouen Haute-Normandie
France