Beware of the seller "SOBEYSTHANGS" @eBay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
I bought that Gangsta Dre - Gang Bangin Poetry from him. He described it as "og print,first release" and put a picture of the OG (no Parental Advisory on the cover) at the auction.
You can see it here:

Gangsta Dre Gang Banging Poetry CD 1995 RARE Gangsta Rap G Funk Original | eBay

I received the cd today and got the second press with the Parental Advisory on the frontcover. I messaged him about that and now he's all like: "I'm from sac I bumped that shit since the early days I know exactly the og copy is the one WITH PA on it" Doesn't want to refund my money too. Paypal claim is in the works.

Jan 6, 2003
Wonder if his young dre d is the true OG or the recent rere? and what about his little Bruce cd? He's got the same description on every one of his CDs.

It you get your money back, get to keep the cd but would like to get rid of it, hit me up and we'll work something out.

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
whats up Danny? sorry to hear that man, I hope you get your money back! and Check your email lol... Watch out for "verbalassassinrecords" on ebay hes selling fake bootleg promos of C.O.S and Brotha Lynch

Mar 3, 2006
I bought that Gangsta Dre - Gang Bangin Poetry from him. He described it as "og print,first release" and put a picture of the OG (no Parental Advisory on the cover) at the auction.
I received the cd today and got the second press with the Parental Advisory on the frontcover. I messaged him about that and now he's all like: "I'm from sac I bumped that shit since the early days I know exactly the og copy is the one WITH PA on it" Doesn't want to refund my money too. Paypal claim is in the works.
so the only difference between 1st og press and the 2nd og press is the PA on the front cover, everything else is identical..right?