Beware of Jacob Bickel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2012
Yeah so this guy wants to make really good trades and never ships what he promises. Friend of mine did trade with him, he shipped him Og press Taylor Boyz - 28 Gramz: Pure Dope, Memphiz Undaground Hustlaz Volume 1 and few tapes. Jacob promised him On the run CD, camouflaged down CD and hustlin pays tha bills tape. My friend send his package in the beginning of august, Jacob sent him some pics of package from post office with my friends address on package, Jacob received my friends cd's and tapes maybe 2 weeks after that. After 3 weeks this friend of mine still havent received anything and he tried to contact Jacob but he never answered back, now after 1.5 month still nothing, no contact and also he blocked my friend.

Maybe 6 month ago he wanted to do a trade with me, he was offering his Goldie the mvp cd to my Brainwash - Skitsofrenic Og, i never did that trade for obvious reasons, why would he want to trade 80-120$ cd to +250$ cd. Also heard from few other people who made trades with him that they never got anything and Jacob blocked them too. He still posts pics of his cd's in his instagram Jacobthehawk and tries to get people to make trades with him. So just for the heads up, dont do any business with this scammer.

Attachments

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I remember this guy. He purchased off me in 2008 i think he found me from the redrum-187 boards... Does he still float about on that forum? Might be worth askin around in there.

You think you have an address for him but im sure it wont be his. Unless he's real dumb. WOuldn't be suprised if the address i had from 2008 was a friend of his.

Mar 2, 2012
I remember this guy. He purchased off me in 2008 i think he found me from the redrum-187 boards... Does he still float about on that forum? Might be worth askin around in there.

You think you have an address for him but im sure it wont be his. Unless he's real dumb. WOuldn't be suprised if the address i had from 2008 was a friend of his.
I havent seen him there, im pretty sure he only does this shit on instagram. He sold some of his cd's on ebay maybe year ago but i cant find his ebay page anywhere.

his facebook.
Page Not Found | Facebook