Anyone ever dealt with dapperdontom on ebay??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
JC def aint classified a bootlegger, what I was saying there was that he repressed tapes with his Basement Distribution Co and resold them via money order and online somewhat similar to TWIII, but out a completely different book and for the fans not the money. That was repressings of OZs solos, JCs vols, 2nd Family, Playalistic mixtapes etc. He was selling represses of the older titles till the mid 00s but it's his material and through his mediums (southwestconnection, and his website mtownrap) not pushing bulk, just suppling fans exactly what they wanted. JC always been about the music it's no doubt, just dropped a mixtape a couple months ago and real as shit.

btw twiii on the other hand, nothing stopped him from booting the shit out of JCs tapes too, the saga continues.
I never seen the repressing of the OZ solo's, that was probably when JC went back to Memphis, and yeh his solo's he was pressing up out here, I mean his tapes weren't professionally pressed or anything he just always used the sticker label aside from 2nd Family & Kings Day, and the Albuquerque love single, I believe, and he didn't re-press those (the albuquerque love I know for a fact bc he don't even have his own copy of that one), well again when he was out here I know he didn't. And that's why for me I feel that the artist has every right to re-press their items and sell them at their normal price, when they start upping the prices to collector prices then it's beyond that and thee doing it for greed rather than what the release was intended for, which Tommy does and that part I don't agree with, bc it doesn't cost them extra to press one release vs another.

JC's latest mixtape is definitely dope, if you can get past the fact that it's christian rap. He is also sitting on a release that he never dropped, that he recorded a few years back when he was living out here, I have one of the songs that Trick produced and man it is some of the best work i've heard from JC. He's supposed to send me the full album, I just haven't gotten at him for it yet, but i'm sure it's all dope.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
its too bad there is no damn sound on the tape at all..played it on my deck and in the car..nothing...j-card made from computer paper not sure if thats how the og was but this could be a complete fake

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Alright let me vent on this one. That IS Tommy Wright, he's been selling his Stuarts Shop BOOTLEGS of everybody's tapes in Memphis for more than 15 yrs now. Had about 10 ebay usernames since they always get shut down. Also he ALWAYS talks about himself in third person. I don't know why you bought anything from him in the first place. Don't ever buy anything from TWIII, he just a broke ass rapper thinks the world owes him 10 fold. His time has been done, gone and went, and I guess he still can't get over it. Guy still sells boots of everybody's tapes and they all need to go right in the garbage. Probably the most shameless hustle done by former talent, but thts Memphis for you. He's also net searching for anyone who he thinks is taking money from him. I had a youtube video showing his original tapes compared to his bootleg repressed tapes side by side in an effort to explain those bootlegs since everybody who was buying that shit from him on ebay was thinking they were the originals. He saw that video and filed copyright claim since I played one of the tapes live on video. I was like wtf I'm just showing the original tapes compared to the those fake ass represses you're still selling in 2014. He said quote "ALL TOMMY WRIGHT IS COMING OFF YOUTUBE." Then he said I should pay him to use his property on a video. I was like YOU need to pay Squeeky, Zirk, Paul, Juicy, Blackout, DLE, Maceo, etc for bootleggin all they shit for decades talkin bout that shit somebody owe you money. This old cat asked why I'm mad about it since he wasn't stealing from me, then he said he protects his own and could give a fuck about the rest. Dude can't see shit goes both ways. Kanye West grandaddy over here. Now I see he's calling himself KOM, what a jackass. Guy is a joke in Memphis, literally a joke among engineers, og rappers and studios. "Dont pull a Tommy Wright!" is an actual saying. I can't support him these days, I still bump Street Smart but could give a shit about anyone gone delusional on theyself like that. You want to know the truth bout TWIII he dont got any allies in Memphis cept for C-9 and thats about it, maybe a few other broke rappers that need a kickstart off his name. Everybody left his camp years ago, he owed everybody money. Holler at SOH, holler at Maceo.. TWIII King of Memphis my ass with that shit.
I feel bad for Tommy - he had all ha shit jacked (equipment and everything) and now he's selling "bootlegs" of his own shit.