alot of cds for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
that track with Eazy E and DJ Quik and them is the shit....I remember I bought that shit whenit came out, I think I still have the long box of it at my parents house...I used to decorate my room with those boxes, they were tight shit...it should sell well, it always does

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I dont know, I just saw a bunch of people jocking the shit outta it a few weeks ago saying it was rare and all this shit, I see them all over so I figured i would pick it up for a few bones and throw one up on ebay...it has tech n9ne on a few tracks

Jul 12, 2002
I was the one who bought that CD here a while back.

It's very very tight. Just straight bumpin ass music just like I like it! And Nina's verses are off the hook like he used to be (this is from 97 not like the bammer he spits now)

KM

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Grim said:
that track with Eazy E and DJ Quik and them is the shit....I remember I bought that shit whenit came out, I think I still have the long box of it at my parents house...I used to decorate my room with those boxes, they were tight shit...it should sell well, it always does
what's up Ryan? that's tight. I remember you telling me you still have that shit. I still have the Penthouse Players Clique-Paid The Cost long box too. Which track do you like better? P.S. Phuck U 2 or Trust No Bitch? I can't decide

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
havent sold one for a while...honestly I dont remember exactly what they were selling for the last few times they were listed....I know they were at least $25+ but I really cant think off top what they were going for...you might ask Trevor or Naner on here to see if they have sold any recently...kingmajix might of sold one recently as well

Aug 13, 2003
yeah last time I saw it sell it was for 65

also, amg goes off on trust no bitch, but the star of ppc is tweed cadillac, pimp lane is the tightest song on there
"what do you get when your sucking on a dick, a mouth full of come and you better not spit/ what do ya do if the bitch try to trick, ram it down her throat til the bitch get sick"