44 Clique - MindOfA44 CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Did anybody know that one of the members of 44 Clique is in the pen serving time for murder and that one of the songs on this album, he described the murder? Well I didn't either until I got this email from this guy on ebay asking me funny questions, like he was the police or something. Come to find out, this guy is the brother of the guy who got murdered. Any how, this CD was banned and pulled from the shelves by Oklahoma's Supreme Court and was used as states evidence against him. I don't know which member it was, but I do know that it wasn't 9-Milla, because we all know that he's still making music. This does explain why I was able to sell this CD to people overseas for stupid money though, but I even wonder if they knew. Did anybody on this site know?

I copied and pasted the following emails from this guy who calls himself 8788Chubby on ebay. He's the brother of the murdered. I put a star next to the beginning of each email he sent me.

*Item: 44 Clique - Mind Of A 44 - Extra Rare OOP Tulsa 9 Milla (4816738598)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
8788chubby is a potential buyer.

JUST WONDERING IF THIS CD IS PRICED SO HIGH BECAUSE OF THE CONFESSION OF A MURDER & THE FACT THAT A SUPREME COURT JUDGE ORDERED IT'S REMOVAL FROM BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?

"I Agreed with him, because I thought that he was going to buy it. I felt yeah, whatever as long as the foo' buys it". This was his response:

GOOD WE CAN USE YOUR RESPONSE IN OUR LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU FOR VIOLATING A SUPREME COURT ORDER

"So I tell him...Do what you gotta do, I aint trippin and Yadi Yada"!!! He responds back:

IF SOMEONES DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY THAT PRICE,GET THAT MONEY,THIS IS A STUPID LOCAL ACT FROM TULSA THAT NEVER WENT ANYWHERE EXCEPT TO JAIL.IDIOT CONFESSED TO MURDERING MY BROTHER ON THIS CD

So now I'm waiting on his next response, because I told him that I felt sorry for his families loss, but I honestly didn't know why people would pay me this money outside of ebay. Heck I sold about 5 of them for lots of money. I wish this cat 8788Chubby didn't tell me this, cuz I feel sorry for this brotha. He's obviously still mourning.

My question is...1. Did anybody know about these circumstances that seround this CD?

Dec 19, 2003
I don't think anyone knows much about this CD, let alone it's memebers & their history.
By the way, what song talks about the murder? I can never pass the first track lol, it's the only truely dope track.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
wow never knew , crazy story.
only thing i know is that one of the members besides 9-milla did a solo junt in 1995 which is extremly rare and wanted.maybe its also banned

Dec 19, 2003
Which member? The guy that sounds kinda like Jezreel (I think E-REAL) comes off dope. I won't mind hearing more material by him.

*He's the guy on the first track ("Locked Up Tied Down")*

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
His response so far.

This dead guys brother just emailed me back, but it's nothing good. Here it is anyways:

Item: 44 Clique - Mind Of A 44 - Extra Rare OOP Tulsa 9 Milla (4816738598)

MY BAD MAN I CAME AT YOU WRONG ON THIS,IT'S JUST A SORE SPOT IN MY LIFE.IT'S NOT BEING SOLD IN OKLAHOMA SO FOREGET ABOUT IT,I APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR COMING OFF LIKE AN ASSHOLE

I just responded to this ebay question. I asked him if he felt comfortable talking about it and if he could tell me which 44 Clique member was responsible for his brothers death and when it happend. I'm sure that he'll respond back with more info. He seem's as if he wants to get this pain of his chest. Especially the way he came at me at first. This bruh needs to vent.

Sep 20, 2005
sincere said:
Did anybody know that one of the members of 44 Clique is in the pen serving time for murder and that one of the songs on this album, he described the murder? Well I didn't either until I got this email from this guy on ebay asking me funny questions, like he was the police or something. Come to find out, this guy is the brother of the guy who got murdered. Any how, this CD was banned and pulled from the shelves by Oklahoma's Supreme Court and was used as states evidence against him. I don't know which member it was, but I do know that it wasn't 9-Milla, because we all know that he's still making music. This does explain why I was able to sell this CD to people overseas for stupid money though, but I even wonder if they knew. Did anybody on this site know?

I copied and pasted the following emails from this guy who calls himself 8788Chubby on ebay. He's the brother of the murdered. I put a star next to the beginning of each email he sent me.

JUST WONDERING IF THIS CD IS PRICED SO HIGH BECAUSE OF THE CONFESSION OF A MURDER & THE FACT THAT A SUPREME COURT JUDGE ORDERED IT'S REMOVAL FROM BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?

"I Agreed with him, because I thought that he was going to buy it. I felt yeah, whatever as long as the foo' buys it". This was his response:

GOOD WE CAN USE YOUR RESPONSE IN OUR LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU FOR VIOLATING A SUPREME COURT ORDER

"So I tell him...Do what you gotta do, I aint trippin and Yadi Yada"!!! He responds back:

IF SOMEONES DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY THAT PRICE,GET THAT MONEY,THIS IS A STUPID LOCAL ACT FROM TULSA THAT NEVER WENT ANYWHERE EXCEPT TO JAIL.IDIOT CONFESSED TO MURDERING MY BROTHER ON THIS CD

So now I'm waiting on his next response, because I told him that I felt sorry for his families loss, but I honestly didn't know why people would pay me this money outside of ebay. Heck I sold about 5 of them for lots of money. I wish this cat 8788Chubby didn't tell me this, cuz I feel sorry for this brotha. He's obviously still mourning.

My question is...1. Did anybody know about these circumstances that seround this CD?

..hah, i'm pretty sure that since ebay is an auction house, a lawsuit can't be brought in front of you, as it's not a retail store.

Feb 5, 2006
YO SINCERE. Whats up. Keep us updated on this $$ clique thing. I would like to know that backround info on the murder and shit too . who was it? what track is it? if its is the song nutin but murda, then thats a tight track. I gets in my head. The dude is a NUT.