44 Clique - MindOfA44 CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
yes i think this "collectors edition" is just a bootleg by mr numbaz and he wrote "collectors edition" on the artwork to make it seem more official.

also 9-Milla said the murder story written in the initial post here was all bullshit, not 1% truth to it.
somebody should reach out to him again and see what's up with that "collectors edition" but then we can already be sure it's a bootleg and nothing official...

May 27, 2006
wow never knew , crazy story.
only thing i know is that one of the members besides 9-milla did a solo junt in 1995 which is extremly rare and wanted.maybe its also banned
yes could be this one.on the cover hes standing over Tulsa, looks really dope.
and this story OF COURSE is also totally invented out of the blue. no such release existing just psyched inhoe in full effect tryin to get some web fame and feel special. weirdo even invented a cover in his mind LOL

Jun 15, 2007
maybe 2 or more years ago it was the same guy who was tryin to sell an other "repressed 44 version" of it... and no one knew if it was really official or not. and the cd looked similar to this version...

so why "only" this guy come up with this repressed bullsh**!?

Aug 1, 2014
LOL that's a bootleg like a mother fucker, he just put that out to put money in his pocket and added the 2 tracks from the 2 track cassette. LMFAO @ MR. Numbaz is a bootleg bitch just like INHOE ass Gaybel he is getting ready to bootleg Live OR Die In G.I. cd also just for his own pockets. Selling this shits to the kids that don't know any better and missed the 90's so they think they are getting a treat but if it didn't come directly off the press from the original record company than they are bootlegs just like 75% of the hard to find shit on the internet fucking bootlegs... Fucking JAPS are the best at the bootleg game then you got the germans and the french and we can't forget the russians haha.. If you want the real first press from right here from a real nigga in USA from the days when they was released then come holler at a real nigga that has what you really want because i get tired of seeing all this bootleg shit going on and not because i'm not getting any money from it but it's just you foriegners don't deserve shit from it's because you know nothing of the ghetto USA soil but act like you know the music then come get you a taste and smell of this reality over here you fucking idiots.. NUFF SAID!!!! PERIOD.. fucking idiots are brainwashed and need torchured to quit believing in all this music cds and tapes.. you are fucking brainwashed but not living the gangsta life and it kills me dearly how fucked you kids are :cry:

can't wait to hit up 9 Milla about this unofficial capeela records release that is being bootlegged to see what is going on and get ahold of a few other 90's artist as well.. THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP profitting off of USA material that is not even being pressed anymore and then people are pressing it like they are the artist label WTF

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
i give Numbaz credit though he is one hell of a Graphics Artist hahahahahahahahahaha.. he is damn good at that part but none of the artist know he's doing this shit. I think ebay should just be shut down because it became a big cluster fuck by the gangsta wannabe kids but eeeehhh! who cares none of you will ever get my rare shit and i got shit numbaz been trying to get too but fuck him and everybody FTW

Edit: hahahaha look at these bootleggs and it's funny that he makes the covers look touched and puts a crack in the case but the funny thing is that these are hot off the press from his ass and that live or die in gi don't even look like that because i have the first press so he used his own imagination for it and the vol.2 only sold as mp3 version so the jokes on whoever buys them but it's sad they he will profit from the artists who know nothing of this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Most-Wanted...927910c&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=391098970494

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Most-Wanted...5&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=391098956370&rt=nc

Last edited:

dwilliams

str8cold187er
Jun 8, 2010
mind of a 44

I bought 1 of these 4 list, bout 3 years ago b 4 they showed up on ebay.
It may be a bootleg but it sounds better than the OG FLAC rip that I downloaded. The edit is flawless and audio level is CD quality.