30 SUPER Hard to Find RARE Bay Area CD's Auction $5 CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
Hey peeps i have cleaned out my closet, because im moving, and need to sell off some rare ass shit. I have owned these since they came out and all have been taken real good care of. All are Mint near Mint.

This Auction starts today Aug 1 and goes until Sunday Aug 4 at 10 pm pacific time.

All bids start at $5 and you must pay for shipping starting at $2 and going up depending on how many CDs you win. any questions email me or post up.

All CD's have cases, booklets, and CD's are in MINT condition plus some are still sealed and all CD's ARE ORIGINAL

and just to let you know because i have not posted up to much on this board Im legit, VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CD's

1Cell Block-Face Off doulbe CD featuring 2pac too short e 40 spice 1 blegit mac mall bad n fluenz junior mafia 3x San Quinn plus tons of others 1998 inner city records

2Dark Side-Vol 1comp features UNLV, seff, Big Mack, Primo , Tlowe, Devious, lil Dank, and many others SEALED MINT

3From The Barrio with Love ORIGINAL no preprint with bullet on cover. Darkroom

4Gangsta Dre-The Choosen 1Inner City Poet

5GUCE- Pure Pressure featuring RBL Hitman Cold Work and 11/5

6GUCE-Clear and Present Danger

7GUCE-If it aint Real it aint Official featuring C-Bo, B-Legit, 3x
Krazy, Marvaless, spice 1, and harm. San Quinnn and others

8JAZ-JAZ Hu Ride records San Jose SEALED MINT

9Hyrisk-Legal Tender featuring B-Legit, Richie Rich, San Quinn, Messy Mar, Mac Mall, Jt, 4-tay, and others SEALED MINT

10Kingpins Only-Kingpins Only featuring Killa Tay, Mac Mall, Guce, Cold World, and 11/5 SEALED MINT

11Lil Ric-Deep N Tha Game No Limit featuring JT, Master P, Silkk, GLP, Grope and others.

12Mike Mosley- Platinum Plaques C-Bo, Tupac, E-40, TQ, SWan Quinn, Soopa Fly, Rup Dog, and others ...label copy

13M-Sane-RIP till we Meet featuringYong Joker First Degree 1995

14Neva Legal- Potnaz in Crime SEALED MINT

15Notorious Pimp Playas And Hustlas-Compilation featuring Dru Down Mac Mall Spice1 3x San Quinn Jt Bad N Fluenz Swoop g Dangerous Dame 11/5 and others. Loc n Load

16OZ-OZ featuring Game Related Mac Dre Mac Mall nad Dubee 1997 Extra Records

17Pizzo-Heater Man featuring JT, Lil ric and others 1995
Primo- Strickin to the Script features Herm presents t-lowe, 11/5, and cellski SEALED MINT

18Repo Ric West Coast Underground Repolation Featuring Brotha Lynch Hung Mac Dre and Others Very Rare.

19Seff The Gaffla-Livin Kinda Lavish Get Low ORIGINAL no priority

20Skanless-Book Of Vol 1 featuring 11/5, herm, Tlowe, Totally Insane, Big Mack and Tay da Tay 1996

21SKIP DOG-1st the $ then the Power of EZSD SEALED MINTT

22Strictly for the Streets-Comp Totally Insane South Central Cartel, Chunk, above the Law 1995 comp

23T-Lowe-Keep It Real featuring Herm presents RBL, Primo, Younglife, and Toetagger SEALED MINT

24 2 for the Money-Its Goin Down featuring Celly Cel Lil Bruce and others High powered Records

25Undasett-Triple Beam Records featuinr D-shot, E vicious and is SEALED MINT

26Underground Rebellion-Warriors featuring SNOP, Saafir, delinquents, and others SEALED MINT

27Under Survalance-Verbal Assault featuirng 3 x krazy 1997 Oakland Cali group

28X-Raided-Psycho active Black Market produced by Brotha Lynch Original

29West Coat trippin-Vol 1- C-Bo, Pizzo, Laroo, Killa Tay, Lunasicc, plus others

30Young Joker-Whos Laughin At Cha' featuring Beegee and First Degree 1995 Death Trap

Any Questions email me at [email protected] or im me

Jun 6, 2002
Leader Board up Date

Leader Board Up Date

Cell Block $5 Suspect #1
Barrio With Love $5 Suspect #1
Gangsta Dre $8 Blessdawiseguy
Lil Ric $7 Midwestbound
Mike Mosley $5 LMD1510
OZ $7 Adolfoliverbush
Pizzo $5 Sharkydaghost
Skip Dog $6 LMD 1510