Your Dad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i'm proud to say that my parents had me when they were 14 and 15, they struggled all through their life. my dad started out by painting at a local lumber company, they decided to hire him because he was a hard worker. after 6 years with the company my dad had moved up far in the company with hard work, he owned shares of the company and was a salary employee, making over $40,000 a year (which wasn't bad considering how he started). my dad smokes weed everyday so when they had random testing he lost his job. another lumber company picked him up and with hard work again ended up moving back up the company ladder. last year he constructed a deal that Bought out his old company that had fired him. he now makes over $80,000 a year and is one of the most respected men in his company due to his attitude. i'm proud of my father and the fact that him and my mother had me so young and are still happily married is even more of a bonus of why my dad is my hero. shoot, i was in my parents wedding, thats kinda funny when i think about it. it may sounds corny to some but fuck that, he's always there for me, he's paying my way through school, and i would never want to let him down, its just the thing that is great for motivation...just a thought..

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
My dad never had a father and I think that motivated him to become the dad he is to me today. His father left him and my grandmother when he was only 8 or 9 I believe. Ever since then my grandmother was the only family he ever had until he got married and had kids. The fucked up thing is that his father died a few years back and he hadn't seen him in more than 10 years and not a soul told my dad he died until months after it happened. I guess my dad always made a silent promise to himself not to let what happened to him happen to me and my sister. He has a good job and is always supportive and gives that weird fatherly advice. He's always there when you need him and always seems happy all the time. I couldn't think of having a better dad than the one I got.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
What Dad?
Its impossible to say what has been different not having a dad since ya never had one around.
All these kids saying that all these things happened to them cause they didnt have a dad is bullshit.
Ive never even said "My dad" before in coversation with my family. I just call him by his first name. Anyone that wasnt a dad doesnt need to be called one.

Dave Wilson

Hafway House CEO
May 3, 2002
www.hafwayhouse.com
MY DAD

I dont remember when my dad left I was young and one day he was not there. I dont remember missing him at all, one day he came to see us with his new wife. there is a blank spot in my life about 3-5 years that I dont remember, not having my dad around made me bitter when I got older. See I have 2 brothers that he has been there for and for a long time I was jealous of them, but now I am happy that they have some one to call dad/

Me and my dad are close now some how I did not let my anger put up a wall with him, I acually thank him for leaving! See I have 3-Girls and I love them with all that I am and I will never let them feel that pain that I did. Him not being there has made me into a better man.

May 3, 2002
I never met my dad, he lives somewhere in the Philipines. Fool was involved in some big time Canary Murderers and Filipino mafia type of shit. Guess it was the best thing that he could have done for me. Otherwise I would have been a target for them crazy ass muthafuccaz. But my Grandpa is my dad. The only man who taught me to be a man... So fucc the momma's boyfriends and ex-husbands. All love to my Grandaddy...

Apr 25, 2002
yeah my dad was from one of the worst ghettos in the world...with a womanizer for a dad that skipped out on him and took his brother and left them in the ghetto...living in a condemned building...so when he came up he was a great dad
he passed when i was about to turn 16...and i went through a real rough time for a long time, still am i guess....but he was a dope dad for reals
he's my inspiration on the rilla

Apr 25, 2002
My parents haven't been together since I was eight. It used to get to me because I wasn't used to him not being there, but I eventually I guess I got used to it. Now, my dad misses a lot of events in my life that I feel he should be there for, but he's always there when it counts and I love him for that.