who wants bootleg copies of lynch by inch now??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
post up an e-mail address i'll git it to you

p.s. i'm serious as fucc i didn't wanna put t in tha siccmade forum though

it has 18 traccs and 1 interlude and an intro & outro and a tight ass diss song to all them niggaz who been talkin down on lynch...
he does use that line off of now eat "nigga nuts n guts and bunches of human brunches to eat" i don't have tha song titles though

FUCC WAITIN

May 6, 2002
skilledassassin said:
I'm gonna let Lynch know that your bootlegging his shit, see what he has to say about that.
thats actually gay, lynch knows damn well that everyone on this board is gonna purchase his cd when it drops.

give us a fuccin break, we're his biggest fans and we been waitin patiantly for this shit to drop, the least he can do is give us a preview of his shit before its released on the rest of the world

also it aint like unkut is sellin this shit makin hella money off it, he just sharin wit his siccness folx yah know

[email protected]

get at me

just a thought

Apr 25, 2002
ZoSicc said:

thats actually gay, lynch knows damn well that everyone on this board is gonna purchase his cd when it drops.

give us a fuccin break, we're his biggest fans and we been waitin patiantly for this shit to drop, the least he can do is give us a preview of his shit before its released on the rest of the world

also it aint like unkut is sellin this shit makin hella money off it, he just sharin wit his siccness folx yah know

[email protected]

get at me

just a thought
Damn fools are tripping, I was just playing. I wanted to see what type of reaction I would get out of people. I dont care if you bootleg it or not, makes no difference to me. Yeah your sharing it with the siccness homies too so Lynch wouldnt care, shit he just wants people to hear his music and get a little money.

May 6, 2002
Re: MAAAAAN...

M-PHIVE said:
UNKUT IS A FUCIN QUEER, YOU FULLA SHIT HOMIE, GET A LIFE...

ALL YALL CLAIM TO BE LYNCH FANS, SO BE A REAL LYNCH FAN AND SUPPORT HIM AS AN ARTIST AND STOP SUPPORTIN THESE BOOTLEGGIN FUCCHEADS...ABA
if you get a chance read my post homie :p

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
YEA BUT BOOTLEGGIN ENCOURAGES NOT BUYIN AN ALBUM

IF YOU GO TO THE RECORD STORE AND SEE THE NEW LYNCH RIGHT NEXT TO SOME NEW ALBUM YOU WANTED AND YOU ONLY GOT ENOUGH BREAD FOR ONE, YOU GON GET THE OTHER ONE CUZ YOU ALREADY GOT THAT LYNCH BURNED AT HOME. IF YOU WANNA HAVE AN EARLY COPY FOR YOURSELF, THEN COO, BUT DONT DISRESPECT LYNCH BY BOOTLEGGIN HIS SHIT AND SPREADIN IT TO ALL HIS OTHER FANS IN HIS FACE AND IN THE FACES OF HIS AFFILIATES...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
and by the way why would he post it here in this forum when he could post it in the siccmade forum......hes just trying to be gay.......