WHAT IS THE SICCEST THING YOU HAVE SEEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
when I was at a friends house a couple years back and his mom was really sick. She had walked out of her room and started throwing up in the bathroom which was fine you know, cause your sick so that happends. But when me and him went in to see if she was ok, she was throwing up maggets. we called 911 and had her took to a hospital. She had got it from something she ate and didn't realize it and they laid eggs inside her or some shit like that. I do not member what to doctor said exacly but it was fuckin sick.

Apr 25, 2002
this video shocking asia

this lady took a bowl coped a squat and took a shit.she passes it to sum old fogi and the dude whips out a spoon and starts shoving it in his mouth.eating sum green soft served shit.fucking nasty!

everybody in the room gaged watching that.

Apr 25, 2002
When I was a youngin me and my homies were playin whiffle ball, my friend dove for the ball a stick went into his eye and out the other side, it was fuckin sick. He now has a glass eye.
one

M

Mac

yall some sicc people. the siccest thing ive ever seen would probably be a video clip of these two people's murder, it showed them layin there with their body parts ripped off and shit. it was sicc.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
like it wasnt sicc but it jsut succed seein my moms die a few bacc. shit left me fucced up mentaly.

but the grossest shit i seen is this movie called "unknown rusian soldier" a foo gets shangeked and its up close u can hear him gargle and shit be4 he dies

and the funniest thing i seen was on a faces of death movie some cult fuccs were playoing hot potato wit a hand grenade lol good riddance stupid fuccs.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

godddamnn
yaw see some sicc shit

i seen the russian soldier thing too
that was sick