WELCOME 2 THE BOARD SPICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-ron

yea i kno im late but still welcome 2 the board homie.u definately 1 of my fav rappers.i had that 1990-sick but someone stole it.i like that shit u did wit mc eiht.& i had that black bossilini but some bastard stole that 2.i 've been bumpin yo shit since i wuz about 8 or 9.& ya music is still hard as fuck.glad 2 have u on the board pimpin.:paranoid: oh yea when ya next album droppin?HOLLA

C

C-ron

he wuz on before.but naw he aint on here everyday like some people:rolleyes: he'll be on here again.im jus welcomin cuz 2 the board.so get the fuck out my thread wit that potna.:mad:

Apr 25, 2002
SF
your thread? so you're the only one that can read/write here?

I'm just asking a question IN GENERAL cuz I never saw any posts by him.
show me when he posted, cuz right now it just seems like a rumor and I just want it to be cleared up.

tripppinnnnn..............

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he comes on every now and then and plugs a show or something which is cool but no one should be expecting to talk to him or have him answer their questions cause it isn't gonna happen probably. by the way, picked up that Spiceberg Slim the other day and it's real good, much better than everyone says it is.