Spice 1: Quick Question.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
First of all welcome to the board. I'm a huge fan of your music. I was just wondering if you have any idea where I could get a copy of the Strap on the Side video? My favorite video of all time. Thanks for any help, and enjoy your stay on the Siccness.....much love, peace.......

Apr 25, 2002
LOL, I feel you Midnight. His videos were always the best. I had 1990-sick with MC Eiht, and Ain't No Love recorded off of The Box, but I guess they got erased at some point over the years. I would pay top dollar for Strap on the Side though.......

Apr 25, 2002
Hell yeah Face of a Desperate Man was sick. I just remember at the beginning Spice walkin' out the house and it focuses on the Dayton spinnin' on that car. I remember a dude in the backseat of a drop top with his guts hangin' out after a shooting at a party. That video was tight as fuck too. I'd love to see it again.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn D-Loon, that is some good news. Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea when it might drop? Can't wait to check that out....much love, peace......