RACISM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i aint racist toward any race, even tho i'm open with racial slurs such as towelhead, spear chucker, and beaner and what not. but shoot, where i grow its all good cuz we all homies, no matter what race you are. on my football team there was 1 black guy, we call him "Nigga T". its not like we're sayin it disrespectful, its just that where i'm from shit like that aint important, we're soo open about that shit its funny. at this track meet he was runnin on the 4x400 relay and i shouted "Go Nigga T!!!!" hella loud, and all these black dudes from Long Beach Poly looked at me allll crazy cuz i'm mexican, i was like damn, lol, i forgot that that shit is actually important in most other areas of the nation these days...just a thought

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
The Bay Area is a very diverse place to live and my high school was no different. There were people of every ethnicity and sexual orientation so it was nothing big to me to see someone of a different color or that was gay, bisexual, whatever. But when I got to UC Santa Cruz I thought it was going to be exactly the same, but sometimes I would eat at the dining hall and there would be a racist person sitting with me. I think is was more just ignorance to other ethnicities than pure racism, but I still had to check those kind of people. I would be sitting at a table with only white people and a black person would walk in and this one guy would all of a sudden start talking about nigger this nigger that. I started a big ass debate with him telling him how he may be smart to get into a good college, but he is the most ignorant fool I've ever talked to. I think some of the other people at the table felt the same way, but didn't have the balls to say anything to him. I hate people like that more than racist people. Most racists are just ignorant. People who don't stand up racists are worse because they know it's bad, but don't say anything showing the other person that it's ok to be racist. I just hate racism cause so many of my friends are a different ethnicity than I am.

Fuck a Racist!

Late!