NAME THAT TUNE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lets play a game.

i'll start off by droping a few lines and the next guy has to guess whut song or rapper i'm quoting.both would be better but if it's too hard fuck it either or.then drop a few lines for us to guess.lets see how far we could go.let the games begin :D .

ama take you back to the oldschool on this one.

"i said LAY DOWNNN and unbutton your braw!/there was the biggest tittes that a nigga EVER SAW!!!/i said DAMNNN!!!/then the air got thinner/only thought in my mind- was going up in her/the suspense was making me SICK!/she pulled her panties down AND THE BITCH HAD A DICK!!!/i said DAMNN drop the gat from my hand!!!/(whut i thought was a bitch was nuthen but a man)/put the gat up his legs all the way up his skirt/cause this is one faggot that i had to hurt sooo/"

qoute/song ????

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Eazy-E - Nobody Move

I think that's the name of the song.

Here goes:

We relish until we perish\Original rock wellers\My niggas and me releasin\Bone and CD's\With money steady increasin\For houlagans like me\Money by all means\Smokers gone pay for daytons\Smokin on collard greens"

Who is it????

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
NOBODY MOVE-EAZY E

MINE IS.......

YEAH I ROB,YEAH I STEAL/
YEAH I PUT YA BODY IN A FIELD/
I AINT FAKIN THE DEAL,JUST TRYIN TO GET A MIL/
MONEY DOWN HERE,UNDERSTAND MY DEAR/
THIS MONEY GOT ME MADE,MADE TIL THE GRAVE/
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE,I GOTTA GET PAID/

Apr 25, 2002
you know whut?

who cares i'm tryena get a hot topic just drop your lines if you want lets see if we got the same ears tuneing in.

FREE FOR ALL DROP YOUR FAVORITE LINES HOMIES.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Favorite lines:

"Freak how you gonna buy the burger not get the damb fries?" - Nickatina

"Going 90mph in the slow lane dippin" - Nickatina

"Shit, mutha fucka, god damn ass bitch!" - Nickatina

Fuck it anything Nickatina is hella funny!

Late!