Mr. Doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
why post this in this forum....aint trying to be mean or anything.........but............mr doctor sucks always has.......thats how i feel on his shit......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
DAMN

Mr. Doctor
What is the deal with this fool? I know he sniched on someone or some shit like that but what do you all think of him these days?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaa what kind of gossip bitchmade post is this!!???

sorry xraidedloc831 i gots to give a DAMN on this one!

i wont even elaborate why...the post speaks for itself.

Dlocc

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
@dlocc
I don't know, I just never heard the fool story on how he went with kickin it with lynch and the crew to everyone not liking him. All I heard is everyone hates him now cause he sniched on someone? but that is just what I heard. I am tryin to find out the truth to clear up all the rumors.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you D-Locc. I noticed alotta cats try to act like they involved in the beef with the artist/artists. I dont give a fucc with Mr. Doctor/Lynch, C-Lim/Hollow, got beef. If they put out good music fucc it. Ima cop it.
one

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
I feel you D-Locc. I noticed alotta cats try to act like they involved in the beef with the artist/artists. I dont give a fucc with Mr. Doctor/Lynch, C-Lim/Hollow, got beef. If they put out good music fucc it. Ima cop it.
one

And I noticed allot of people on the board like to assume about shit they don't know. Plus the fact I am not you, so what you don't give a fuck what is going on with them. That is you not me. I do and that is why I posted this thread. I didn't post it so someone like you can come on and share your ignorance with everyone. Where do you come off jumping to the conclusion that I am trying to act like the beef is going on with me also. All I asked is why he went from being with lynch too everyone hating him. Someone explain to me how wanting an explanation on why people dislike Mr. doctor now has anything to do with acting like I am part of the beef.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
WHAT THEY MEAN IS THAT ITS SUM PERSONAL SHIT BETWEEN LYNCH AND DOC, NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THAT ISNT IMMEDIATELY INVOLVED. IPH YOU WANNA ASK SHIT, ASK ABOUT MUZIK, THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS PHOR, NOT TO PRY INTO ARTISTS PERSONAL LIVES. D-LOCC DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASK ABOUT THINGS THAT DONT INVOLVE THEM SO STOP...J/K...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
...............i feel wut d-locc is saying but sometimes people just want to know wuz crackin......i guess is thats why this board is for to find out shit.....but what the fuck i dont understand why post it up on dis forum.......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
i guess is thats what this board is for, to find out shit
^^Not True Grasshopper...it all depends on what your "tryin to find out".

SOME THANGS ARENT FOR FANS.
>ALOT< OF THANGS ARE JUST FOR THE "ARTIST AND FAMILYS OF ARTIST, NOT FANS!!
JUST CAUSE YOU SAY "WHATSUP" TO LYNCH AND BO ON THE NET DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEIR TRIAL AND TRIBULATIONS ARE>>>>OR WHAT TIME THEY PULL OUT THEIR DICC TO TAKE A PISS.

some of you fans have the game crossed and mixed up......

and when i see the BS happening, ill bite my lip the first few times, but then ill speak on the shit and call it like i see it.
thats Dlocc for yo

like or hate it

i still get ass
i still get paid
i still breath

late

Rollin

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
JUST ANSWER THA MUTHAFUCKIN QUESTION & STOP BITCHIN DAMN! NIGGAZ TAKIN THA FUCKIN INTERNET TOO DAMN SERIOUS. I WANNA KNOW WHAT THA FUCK IS UP WITH DOC TOO, WHO'D HE SNITCH ON.. SO CALL ME A JOCKIN ASS, HOE CAKE, IN YA BIZZNISS, ON THA NUTS, DICK RIDIN, OFF THA SUBJECT, HAVIN TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS, DUMB, LITTLE KID.. JUS ANSWER MY QUESTION WHEN U DO IT... AIGHT

I STILL WANNA KNOW
I STILL THINK D-LOCC IS THA BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THA SICCNESS (LOL)
AND I STILL DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

..I'M STILL HERE :mad:

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mr doctor....is boo boo.......but then again....i will have to wait for his new cd droppin august 4........

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@The Unkut
OFF THE BATT>>>THIS POST HAS BEEN DEAD FOR AWHILE.
SO ALREADY, EVERYTHING YOU SPEAKIN ON, IS 10 DOLLARS SHORT AND 10 DAYS LATE.

IF YOU REALLY WANA KNOW DOC'S PERSONAL BUSINESS THAT BAD.....
SEND ME A CHECC FOR $600.60 TO:

D-Locc
160 ROLLIN CIRCLE
ROLLINVILLE TX, 60606

i have never heard of you, i dont care what your net beef is with me and keep my name off you lips.
you comin at me like we have personal beef....lmao.

come on now......find something else better to do with your time.

D-Locc

@Ca$h_Midwestern
good lookin out folkz!