Heeeeeeey Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea i dont get this shit somethings fishy......now there is a reason to say something.......post up another thread to say hey.......how wonderful...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ok X-Loc let me brake it down for your immature little ass. its not saying HI MIKE it's saying HEY MIKAAAY like saying his name long. Some guys back in school used to walk by him and say HEY MIKAAAY!!!

It was a simple joke. And since when are you the boss on who post what on this board. Last time I checked you was a nothing and mike was the MOD. Man I swear You need to get a life. You got nothing better to do then be on my NUTZ about every damn post I put on this board. Go outside and jack off or something. I mean damn at least you would be OUTSIDE!! and not by the computer devoting yourself to being all up on my nutz about every damn one of my posts.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^
listen here fruitcake........i gots a life.........that thread that you made about everyone hating you maybe this is it..........posting some gay threads.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Dude X-Loc you do not have to lie to kick it man. We all know you do not have a life. I mean if you want to keep kidding yourself that is fine with me, but if you had a life you would not be dissin me just cause of a thread.

KIDS THESE DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.