15 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY LOOKIN FOR DEAL... I GOT THE SKILLS CUZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2002
www.mp3.com
Aye wutz crakin? Im a 15 year old white boy straight out the 425. I was raised in Alabama but I aint no country boy. I been flowen since I was in diapers. Me and my boy Jesai are tryna get shit started. I got demo's... wuteva you name it... If you ask around the 425 and some of the 206 people kno of me and I got a good rep. Prolly the only white boy that can hang wit anybody. I'm tryna get my name out. I always be tryna start shit 4 us but then shit gets fucked up wit my folkes or one of my homies wants out cuz they cant deal wit the stress. All I need is some tight beats and a mic to spit at and my shit will be off tha hook. Hit me up on AIM: FroztyDaSnoMan or e-mail me at [email protected] if you kno ay body that can help me out. If you need tracks or flows wuteva. Im prepared. I was born to rep the 206 and I just need help gettin off the ground yall. Its time to put this town on tha map. WuN

Apr 25, 2002
You all have been fooled refer to the Streetlevel forum he is a fake. He used another artists song and claimed it as his own, bitch.

B

Blackjack 1577

LOL....

This lil hoe is a fake, he jacked someone elses song and put it on his mp3 page.