United Ghettos of America NW Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Wed. Jan. 22nd
Yukmouth of The Luniz, N2 Deep, Potluck, Maniac Lok, Mr. D.O.G, GOTM, T-Macn, and DJ Chill
Club West Eureka, CA

Thurs. Jan. 23rd
Yukmouth of The Luniz, N2 Deep, Maniac Lok, Mr. D.O.G, Potluck, GOTM, T-Macn, and DJ Chill
Club Vibe Medford, OR

Fri. Jan. 24th
Yukmouth, N2 Deep, GOTM, Maniac Lok, Mr. D.O.G, Potluck, and T-Macn
Club TBA Portland, OR

Sat. Jan. 25th
Yukmouth, Cool Nutz, Mr. D.O.G, T-Macn, GOTM, Potluck, and more
Bribleblick Hall Poulsbo, WA

Sun. Jan. 26th
Yukmouth, Maniac Lok, Mr. D.O.G, GOTM, Potluck, T-Macn, and DJ Regulator
Club Rosita's Walla Walla, WA

Also check us out
This Saturday @ Rosita's in Walla Walla when it will be me, Mr. D.O.G. and Brotha Luv doin the damn thang!

www.bwr2000.com

May 10, 2002
whats the deal on the spokane show??? craziness said you called him and talked about it but he said you were gonna call him back but i left so i dont know what thw word was on it....

May 10, 2002
WHATS CRACKIN ON THE SPOKANE SHOW???? I DIDNT TALK TO THE HOMIE TODAY SO I HAVE NO CLUE BUT I BET HE WOULDA CALLED ME IF IT WAS A GO

May 10, 2002
ok i was over there last night and he said u nevr called him back....hes waitin for you to call him back.....or maybe u did and he didnt get the call or somethin but hes still down....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
It's a little late now. I did get tied up but my man craziness got hands too. At any rate, we never got in touch with each other and now there isn't enough time for your boy to properly promote it, get a building, etc.
I will keep you guys in mind for our next tour. It will be coming up soon for the Big Squeeze- Senator Release Tour.
Matter of fact, tell Craziness to hit me. He has my line.

www.bwr2000.com

May 10, 2002
YOU'VE NEVER POSTED PICS OF A BOW WOW SHOW THAT I SEEN ANYWAYS....WOULD BE TIGHT TO SEE HOW U AND YUK PUT IT DOWN NW STYLE....:classic: