spokane rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
im from spokane i rap on 1e is the name
but other rappers
509 best kept secret-craziness so sick ect
Certified-Bg Church and mobile
Raw b producer/rapper
high speed
j-strut-producer
C-flo
Steimy rex
Gemini
Outspokane
Locke
Parafin-Dj
forensicc
Black jack
Mr savage

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
FORENSICC IS WEAK!! SOME OF THE LOWCOS CATS IS TIGHT BUT J LOVE WHO IS PRETTY MUCH FORENSICC RECORDS SUCKS...BLACKJACK USED TO BE DOWN WIT THEM BUT NOT NO MORE....WATCH OUT FOR FINAL CUT RECORDS TO DROP SOME TIGHT ASS SHIT HERE PRETTY SOON!!!WHICH IS RAN BY CRAZINESS....D.O.G. AND COOL NUTZ ARE ON THE UPCOMING COMPILATION ..WHY U ASKIN BOUT SPOKANE??? I THINK THE KANE IS BOUT TO BLOW UP HERE PRETTY SOON IF YA ASK ME

Dec 2, 2002
i've only heard of forensicc records. i got a friend that i went to high school in omak that is in the lowcos cc. he has the long orange chevy truck with a cadillac escalade grill and a little red chevy truck with some 20's on it. his name is paul. i live in spokane and was just wondering if there are any rappers that are trying to catch a glimpse of fame by trying to put spokane on the map. e-40 speaks on spokane on grit & grind ;)

but whats wrong with forensicc records? i like a few of their tracks, needs some work on the production, though. bass lines are kind of week, but oh well.

Oct 21, 2002
well to me that word is somthing even black folks should not use but how can i stop em its like when they use it it sounds foul because there almost all white loki kicks it wit gang of black folks same wit doc example a square ass dood walks up to u and says it or loki walks up to u and says it u more amped to slap the squre cuz loki sounds naturall and mr doc hes half black

Oct 21, 2002
yeah my album will be out soon featuring on it so far is Bullet and a wax-production from a-wax and big ice-other features not a definite yet by cool nutz-torry ward beat-shaolin-and more

Dec 2, 2002
thats good man, i'm trying to get in the rap game, but i only have like 1 song that i've written so far. its not even complete either. we need some more rappers in Spokane and get some known rappers featured on the albums ;)

Nov 8, 2002
Polo Paquel is from Spokane.........he goes by "Polo", he was in a few magazines back in 95/96...he should be about 26/27 now...has anyone ever heard of him? I found some of his music on the net but can't remember whare I seen it!

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hey sickness the dude your talkin bout wit the orange truck is Paul....JESS DOES USE NIGGA IN HIS LYRICS TOO MUCH AND HES A SQAURE ASS WHITE DUDE LOL....BUT MY FOLKS WHO ARE IN LOWCOS DONT RUN AROUND SCREAMIN IT....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
That's funny because they are well known over there. They are also family to Pee-Capone. That's dude that does all those Tupac Thug Angel parties and promotions over there.
Well don't worry, you will see there stuff up soon. There album is almost done. They have been over here in our studio wrapping it up. The album features:
Ray Luv of the Bay
Cool Nutz
Mr. D.O.G.
Shaolin
and I believe Ballin Ass Dame.
They are on California based label- High Side Records.