spokane rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
i heard that Banana Joes bought out OutBacks. alot of my friends go to B-Sides or Double Dribble. i'm also native, too and i didn't know that Craziness was native, thats cool.

Sep 12, 2002
Does craziness have web site or contact number???? Sickness u rap???? I am doing a article on Native Amerika Rap Scene--fo issue 3 and i am trying to get together all the Native Acts,Radio Personalities,Web Techz, etcPress.

I am interested in Spokane Rappers and see if i can get aSpokane representive in Murderdog.

Dec 2, 2002
well i've written like 1 song, but i know a web page where you can get Native rappers, but not from U.S.A., they're from Canada. i know a few Natives in Spokane that i think rap, when we was in Wellpinit, he was flowing pretty good and i heard that he is good friends with the people over at Urban Fashion and uses their studio.

May 10, 2002
craziness got an email address....where u stay at jsalkpdm???? and damn this thread did get hella long huh lol....only people postin on it are people from or around spokane lol