spokane rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
50916 said:
hey sickness the dude your talkin bout wit the orange truck is Paul....JESS DOES USE NIGGA IN HIS LYRICS TOO MUCH AND HES A SQAURE ASS WHITE DUDE LOL....BUT MY FOLKS WHO ARE IN LOWCOS DONT RUN AROUND SCREAMIN IT....
yeah i know his name is Paul, i went to high school and college with him. Ray Luv going to be on an album of a person from Spokane??? :eek: Ray Luv is tight, so is Ballin Ass Dame, the others are tight, too. High Side Records? wasn't Young Ridah on that record company and Hollow Tip?

Dec 2, 2002
i found that Craziness c.d. at Hastings here in Spokane and its tight. when is his new album coming out? and what about those others albums thats mentioned in the booklet of that Craziness album?

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
MR.VILLAIN said:
motivated by the money?..............sounds hella close to ''money motivated'' by FTS?????
man he dont even know who they are trust me....and mike its called motivated by the money......boney's solo wont be out for a minute probably cuz hes locked up right now but him and so sicc got a cd comin out: so sicc and lil danger(boney) "trials and tribulations"...peep the cover in the art forum....that will be out soon the singles already out....sickness if u stay in spokane the singles are $5....or they in hastings too as of yesterday

May 10, 2002
craziness is native......aint too much live shit goin on here cuz places for concert keep bullshitting.....so far have tried to get 2 places for a show and both places the guy DID NOT SHOW UP for the meetin so.....

Sep 12, 2002
Need Venue

whats up with B-SIDES or THURSTY'S or OUTBACKS???? I HEARD THESE PLACES CRACK?????

I AM NATIVE AND FITTIN ON GOING ON TOUR THROUGH MY NATIVE POPULATIONS__SPOKANE BIG ON POPULATION!!!!!

I AM GOING TO HAVE A HEADLINER WITH ME, BUT NEED INSIGHT ON A VENUE TO CHOP IT UP WITH.