LABEL OF THE YEAR!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Thank you

Thanks. Like I said last night.......It feels good to know that folks recognize all the hard work you put in.
I met alot folks in the industry that's from Seattle last night that I haven't been formally introduced to.
I wish we could've sat down and talked. I was trying to network with as many folks as possible. Ya dig?
Holla and thanks again.

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Damn! I can't wait to chop game with you to famm BUT I won't be making it to Summer Jam this year. With all the sudden changes in rules and the fact that the Mac Money album got pushed back to August, we really couldn't do it like we wanted to.
The rules I'm referring to are:
1. The fact that each person has to have a Summer Jam ticket to get on the campgrounds instead of the traditional pay once for the whole car.
2. You can't walk around with any colored drinking containers. And they are only allowed to have water in them.
3. And the main one, You can't bring a backpack in. No exceptions. Only one strap bags(purses) are allowed. What will I carry my CDs in?
I like to kick it like everyone else BUT I can't enjoy myself nowadays if I can't promote my music to people. I guess I've worked so hard over the years that if I'm not working at least a little than it's not fun.
Crazy aint it? Am I the only person who goes through these motions?

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Jul 19, 2002
yo Hilltop Hound if you need album covers holla at me.
btw whats the song called that plays on the background of the site? Also we do webdesign if u are interested.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Right, right. Well...currently my site is getting redone as we speak. It should be done anyday now. And I believe that is just a beat that we shopping to others. You want it? Holla.
As far as graphics, I got a partna who takes real good care of me in that department. 3rd Eye Graphics. They right in the town. But thanks for the offers.