Bullet vs. D.O.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win in a battle Dog or Bullet

• Dog will murda Bullet on the mic

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Bullet will rap circles around Dog

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I haven't heard enough of there music 2 judge

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It doesn't matter, they both weak

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I have been formally challenged to a battle by Bullet of Eastside Records and am willing to accept if he is willing to bet $1,000.00 on it. The situation is getting worked on as far as where and when, and who will be the judges but first he must agree to the money part.
What I want to know from yall. And this is strictly opinion. Meaning noone should have nothing to say about any one else's opinion. That way there is no beef or bullshit. And these views have nothing to do with the bet. Strictly opinion.

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN? Mr. D.O.G. or Bullet. Vote now!

Jun 20, 2002
DOG ALL DAY

I think DOG would kill BULLET even though i aint heard much of his shit what i did hear was supper wack and he should be slaped for talkin about battlin...just my opinion....AND ILL GIVE HIM THE SAME BET IF HE DONT LIKE WHAT I SAID AND SPEND HIS MONEY ON A BITCH BECAUSE IT AINT TRICKIN IF YOU GOT IT

DOUBLE E THE FREESTYLE KING

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
BREAKING NEWS

BULLET H AS JUST BACKED OUT OF THE WHOLE THING!
After making the initial proposal, he has decided that it is not worth losing $1,000.00 in hope of proving that he could rap circles around me.
Oh well, you win some and then you lose some. This one we will never know.

May 10, 2002
THAT WAS PRETTY GAY OF BULLET TO DO...CHALLENGE YOU THEN BACK DOWN CUZ HE COULDNT AFFORD THE G.....EVEN IF HE WOULD HAVE LOST IT, HE WOULDA GOT MORE FANS JUST FOR FACING THE CHALLENGE...BUT HE WOULDA STILL GOT MURDERED LOL....

Oct 21, 2002
Pullin Cards

Fuck it D-O, I'ma bear arms and speak what's real. Pattin my self on the back and everything, Bullet and Eastside Records ain't shit now that I done been gone for a year and Arjay is inside gettin his stripes. Nothin against Jazz, Kay Kay, Todd G (actually Todd G got some cool ish) or that Khevlar clown, but if its like it was when I fucked with him, Bullet will take the talent he got left and fuck it off. Dude reached his peak on Small Town Livin Big City Game and now that he ain't got me helpin him write his shit, its like a piece of poop in the toilet.
Its a good thing he backed out that ish cuz ya woulda ripped him and then would've probably had to kick his ass after. I done seen your low tolerance for bullshit firsthand. But for real, I'll be the first to say when I first heard Wet and G. Politics it took me a minute to get used to the underwater flow. But now a mufucka gon have a hard time gettin my copy of either of the albums. You shouldn't even lower yourself battlin that fool. Itd be like Bruce Lee fightin Wang Chung.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
SHAOLIN IS 110% COWARD

KEEP IT REAL FOLKS...HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU GET DOWN TO PORTLAND SO I CAN SLAP YOU LIKE THE CERTIFIED BITCH YOU ARE...
YOUR A COWARD.......STOP TALKING, CHEERLEAEDER, WE CAN BATTLE, AFTER YOU TAKE THIS ASS KICKING YOU GOT CUMING...

STREET CREDENTIALS.....COME MEET UP AND HANDLE ME....YOU BEEN RUNNING FOR OVER A YEAR.....DON'T MAKE ME GO TO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE........LOOKING FOR YOU...ON SOME STREET SHIT

Nov 30, 2002
im willing to meet him.. and i was talking about how "hard" bellevue is...i didnt say bullet cant fight now did i??.. age doesnt mean shit.. its a stereo type actually... just cause someone is younger doesnt mean they cannot put up a fight against someone who is 5-7 years older.... typically yes younger people have a harder time puttin up against an older person.. but you have never seen me... i have seen bullet... thats all im gonna say.. a grown ass man?.. this dude is starting fights over the internet... thats not grown at all...lol.. callin me a fence jumper

pz

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Welcome Kalyn. It's nice to see that even though you despise me that you would come to my forum and post.
I thought Eastside Records affiliates were not suppose to post in the Bow Wow forum. That is what Bullet told me, but welcome.
Unlike you guys I'm not gonna delete your posts.