Bullet vs. D.O.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win in a battle Dog or Bullet

• Dog will murda Bullet on the mic

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Bullet will rap circles around Dog

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I haven't heard enough of there music 2 judge

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It doesn't matter, they both weak

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
common Dog, we both know my reply exists...if you have doubts, Cool Nutz can confirm any reservations u may have...also several people have posted that it exists...including A-Wax, cool nutz, funkzilla, white boy will, kalyn, etc. etc. dj chill can also tell you the song exists, as can bill yuns... Call ur ace Cool Nutz....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Look Jason, I stopped having internet debates with you. The other threads are dying out and just like me, others are tired of this back and forth between us.
So you say there is a reply......Good. So it will be up soon.....Good. Now we can let our music do all the talking from here on.

May 6, 2002
What up Dog ya boy Big Rasc here just getting back on the net after a few months. I got my studio back so we been in the lab workin. we got a show on feb 21 at pete's with baby beesh and the lone star riders. Im lettin ya know so maybe you can come peep it. whats new?

Dec 21, 2002
I AIN'T KNOW BOUT ENETHING HOMIE BUT IF SUM DUDE BACKZ DOWN FROM A BATLLE THEY DOEZ A SONG A BOUT THE GUY I THINK THAT GAY MEANING YOU CAN'T FREESTYLE AND OUT FLOW THAT FOOL. YOU GOTTA SEAT BEHIND A PEN AND A PAD.AND COME OUT SAD. NAH JUSS MESSING MAYNE I AIN'T KNOW SHIT JUSS WHUT I READ ON THIS THREAD.

May 30, 2003
www.hiphopsociety.com
yo i missed out on the voteing but my vote would have went to mr.dogg.
i heard that diss track and that shit was dope.
homie straight clowned kayln and bullet.

fuck all them faggets at east side records.
i had no beef with them cats till bullet said he would beat my ass.
dude don't even know me.
thats some bitch made shit.
who the fuck he think he is talkin about he could smash me and my whole crew at one time.shiiiiit i wish a mutha fucka would.

May 30, 2003
www.hiphopsociety.com
oh yeah one more thing bullet.
how the fuck you gonna do a song talkin about being on section 8 all your life but yet you say you grew up in bellvue.
we all know bellvue is a rich ass city filled with rich mutha fuckas aint one person i ever seen in bellvue have section 8.

@kayln stop fuckin e-mailing me with all that stupid ass bull shit.
i don't give a fuck that bullet got jacked like i would send you my contact list so you can make him a new updated contact list.

shit mr.dogg murdered you with that track.