YUKMOUTH - LORD OF WAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Yukmouths lord of war double cd album is for all of yall that love rap beefs!!! "ima d boy" yuk has a price on poppers that will be getting him pulled over everywhere he go!!! (ha) super slump to crack ya speakers in half on "danger" "this is how we ball" super duper hard. "on the one" with mitchy slick and messy marv make u wanna hear them do a album cos they sound great together. Gonzoe and irocc kill it on every joint they on througout the project. Check out "fucks wit it" for a example. disc 2 is all the beef songs Yuk has. "I dont miss my dogs" Yuk rip Numbskull a new ass, u believe his story.feels good to hear all the game diss and killaz on the payroll all on the same album. yuk is one of the best wit diss records and this proves it. "Playing wit me CBO lil cyco and young buck kill it and they sound like they would be a dangerous group together reminding u of the NWA posse tracks.This album is titled properly "Lord is war" cos Yukmouth certainly is great at ripping folks heads off and shitting down they throat!!

REVIEWS BY STUD SUCRAM