TOO $HORT & FRIENDS - "I LOVE THE BAY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com

Words: Jordan Hamilton

Ready to ride with Short on a trip thick with drugs, fetti and sex? Well you’re going to have to take the wheel because Short Dawg’s hands are full if you know what I mean. On the way up the 101 Freeway exit East on University and hear the Hoodstarz speak on the Melyssa Ford’s of the world in “Video Vixen.” Continuing north on the 101, next stop is The City. Ride through Eddy Street in the Fillmore and Messy Marv can tell you about tycoonin’ in “I Don’t Dance.” Leaving The City, cross the Golden Gate and cut east on the 37 until the Crestside appears on your left. Don’t be alarmed when you see the Furly Ghost pull up slappin’ “We’ll Roll You feauring Zion I.” Leaving Vallejo on the 80 South you’ll soon find Too Short has a lot of friends in his hometown. In Oakland you’ll hear Keak, F.A.B., Short, J. Stalin, The Team, Yuk, and many more drop a verse on this illicit voyage.

This Bay Area compilation would be not only be a 5-speaker heater, but a van full of competition 18’s if all the tracks were exclusive. For those falling behind on the movement pick this up for a trunk rattling crash course.

1/2