SyckSyde - Sometimes They Come Back review by Hustla! 2008!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
SyckSyde - Sometimes They Come Back

Tracklist:

01. Intro (The Warning)
02. Sometimes They Come Back
03. Dark Poetry
04. Secret Ingredients
05. Butchers Wife (feat. Razakel)
06. Live And Die 4 Horror
07. No Moonlite (feat. Frediablo aka Gorelord)
08. Hills Have Us
09. Flashlite (feat. Insane Poetry)
10. Hopeless Romantikz
11. 6ix Words (feat. Majik Duce)
12. Cannibalism
13. Option Demized
14. Car Syck (feat. Multiple Man)
15. You Ain't Safe
16. Murder Spree (feat. Ensizon)
17. Stalk With Us
18. Mr. Codine (feat. Sicktanick)

Genre: Horrorcore
Label: 3SE
Year: 2008

Who doesn't know SyckSyde? You don't? What!? You son of a bitch, sit on your pathetic ass and read this review or you will miss one of the best albums of 2008!

SyckSyde is a legendary group consisted of Bob E. Nite (Vocals and Productions), Icepick Willie (Vocals), Mr. Kiltcha (Vocals) and Juz-10 (Vocals). As you can see (and hear) the whole album was produced by Bob. Production is dope and i can't say nothing bad about it. Really, the beats are dark and creepy, just like in horror films. There are a lot more similiarities to the movies on the album. I'm talking about 'Sometimes They Come Back'. It's the name of the movie about zombies. First skit introduces the group and the album. The second song named the same as the cd is dope, the hook is great and everything else is excellent. 'Dark Poetry' is nice too, creepy beat and cool verses. 'Secret Ingredients' is one of the best songs. It has one of the best hooks i have ever heard! The beat is dark, and everyone really fits the track. For sure one of my favourites. I heard 'Butchers Wife' a long before the album was released and i was amazed by this song, the beat is very nice, and Razakel did well too. 'Live and Die 4 Horror' is the best song on the album. Chorus is heavy and that's what i like! The group props Sutter Kain, Q-Strange and Komatose here and that shows the love for the underground, the unite! That's really nice. After hearing these songs i can say that the albums drips blood and guts. The verses are bloody and very gory, i love that shit! And that's just the beginning. 'No Moonlite' is dark, creepy and just nice, the guest Frediablo aka Gorelord did good. Beat for the 'Hills Have Us' is one of the best beats from Bob i have ever heard. 'Flashlite', featuring Insane Poetry is nice. Cyco is a living legend so he did great on the track of course. I didn't like the beat in fact, but the song is nice anyway. 'Hopeless Romantikz', bloody romantic song haha i really like this one, not for the weak! '6ix Words' with Majik Duce, one of my favourites. Duce flow is great, dude is very tallented, he did dope on the track! And the chorus shows the real face of the horrorcore, that's what's up! The beat for the song 'Cannibalism' was sampled from the theme song from the 'Cannibal Holocaust' movie. It's calm, in fact, it's more happy than creepy but that's the point. 'Cannibalism is what we do, cannibalism for me and you', i love this hook! 'Option Demized' is nice song, the only disadvantage is that it's too short. 'Car Syck', the beat is nice, very creepy and dark, i love beats like this one. The guest - Multiple Man, did well on the track. 'You Ain't Safe' is very dark and heavy song, it's kinda depressing and that's why i like it. 'Murder Spree', one of my favourites song with Ensizon (Rest In Peace Brother), the beat is sick and everyone did good on this track. Beat to the 'Stalk With Us' was sampled from the game Silent Hill 2 (The best horror game ever). I love the track and it's nothing strange, it's dope as fuck! The bonus track 'Mr. Codine' with Sicktanick, is nice. I can't say nothing bad about it.

You still don't know who SyckSyde is? It's one of the best groups ever! They are one of the best in horrorcore and that's the fuckin' truth! Real horrorcore should sound like this, artists from 3SE know how to do it right! Thanks for releasing album like this so i can listen to it more and more and enjoy it! I can't wait to hear more coming from 3SE!

Advantages:

+ Production!
+ Texts!
+ Mastering!
+ Similiarity to the horror movies and horror games
+ The cover
+ That's how real horrorcore looks like, people can learn from you!

Disadvantages:

- I don't have hard copy of the album :(

Overall rating - 9/10 and mark of the quality! One of the best albums in 2008!