Sutter Kain & Donnie Darko - Black Sunday! Review By Hustla!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
Covers:

Front + Back:

Tracklista:

01. The Making Of...
02. Cannibal Holocaust
03. Lord Of The Flies (feat. Young Vadah & Agency 1.9.9.4.)
04. Death Valley
05. In The Mouth Of Madness
06. Slaughter House
07. Kain Made Me Do It
08. Disciples Of Death (feat. Young Vadah)
09. Outta My Mind
10. I Just Can't Move On
11. Loser
12. Sympathy For Mr. Vegeance (Loser Part 2) (feat. Agency 1.9.9.4.)
13. Black Sunday
14. Spit On Your Grave (feat. Agency 1.9.9.4.) (Bonus Track)

Genre: Ghetto Metal
Label: Never So Deep Records
Release Date: 2005

Welcome To The World Of Sutter Kain...

I guess a lot of people heard about the Never So Deep Records. DJ Bless aka Sutter Kain aka Rabbi Kain, Donnie Darko, Hue Hef and Jim Snooka records there. Last three of them are only rapping but DJ Bless is making beats and movies too! He released too albums as Sutter Kain and a lot of mixtapes and one producer album as DJ Bless. Today i'm going to review one of these albums. I'm talking about 'Black Sunday', recored with Donnie Darko. So let's get started!

...Do You Read Sutter Cane?...

Whole album was produced by DJ Bless and we can split it in two pieces. In first one there is a lot of gangsta, hardcore lyrics, beats are strong and heavy. In second beats are light and lyrics are taken from real life if you know what i mean. Also Kain and Darko have six solo songs on the album. In rest they are rapping together.

...You Can't Run, Because You Have Nowhere To Run...

First song is about church and ghetto. The priest talks about his mission of killing demons. After that Kain comes with heat and he shows reality of life in the ghetto, in the streets. Beat contains sounds of organs in church, what is really dope and really fits to track. Bless strongly shows his set to church what i really don't like, i guess it's clear why. Second song is full of agression, it could be successful diss. Beat is dark which really suit to the lyrics. In next song you can say beat is monotonous because it's like 2 second sample, but no, no. It fits lyrics really good. It's strong and heavy and when Bless starts to flow on it, the listening is changing into real pleasure. He surely knows when to accent to get into the beat. There are Young Vadah and Agency 1.9.9.4. featuring on this track. Next song is diss to whole Psycho+Logical Records. We hear sampled Necros words in the chorus 'fuck with me and i have to murder you to survive'. Darko shows his great lyrics in verses like 'i punch the lines, you lookin' for a line to punch'. Next song is Kains solo. In this track Kain rides onto his enemies with full firepower, he mash them, he kills the track. Beat is combination of rap and metal and at the start of the song we hear sample from 'Saw' movie 'He doesn't want us to cut through our chains, he wants us to cut through our feets - most people are so ungrateful to be alive'. Kain spits punches like crazy and after hearing that song there is no manner of doubt that Sutter Kain is the most brutal artist in music industry! Let me quote something 'i pull your fuckin' teeth out with a vice grip, your chick said i have a nice dick, so ima fuck her in front of you, all you haters bite dick!'. It's really good to listen to it when you are nerve, belive me. Next song, 'Slaughter House', there's a video to this track. I will describe it later, in the description of the dvd. Song is crazy, full of agression and hatred. There's a video to next track too, 'Kain Made Me Do It'. Artists shows his set to president of the USA Bush. There's one of the song you must hear! In the next song Darko and Young Vadah are rapping, beat is light and whole song is like a chillout after previous songs full of hatred. On the next track only Darko appears, beat is dope, but light and Darko verses are cool as fuck. You won't belive me, next song is another Darko song, and beat is happy, light. And lirycs? Masterpiece. I guess I don't need to introduce 'Loser' to you because i belive you all know that great song! It's the best song from the whole album! And it's gonna be released 20 minutes movie to this song. Coming soon so stay tuned! Loser Part 2 is not as good as Part 1 but it's dope too. It features Agency 1.9.9.4. Next track, titled the same as the album 'Black Sunday' is Kains solo. It says a lot about his life, dope verses like 'who am i? i'm a nigga with the lost soul, i shed tears, i'm a nigga at the crossroads, and for years man the pain, i never show, it's inside me but now i gotta let it go'. Fuckin' masterpiece! Belive me or not. And last track is real hot shit, on some other level, fo' real! Beat is comibation of rap and metal, it's hard shit! It's my second (after Loser) favourite song off the album! Kain, Darko and Swan ripped that track apart, yummy!

...What's On That DVD Shit?...

Dvd which is added to the album is great. My favourite video is 'The Making Of Black Sunday'. Bless takes us for a trip around his house, he shows us his professional music studio, all of the hardware, MPC and other shit to making beats, he laughs at 'Fruity Loops' (I'm not suprised, it sucks dick), he jokes, he invites his enemies to his house (haha, that's nice one, belive me), whole video is funny, cool and you must watch it! There's a bunch of video clips too. 'Slaughter House' in extended version (mini-movie, it shows what Bless does with people who fuck with him or are his enemies), in short version and censored version. Another music video is 'Kain Made Me Do It'. It's one of his first videos but i watch it with pleasure because it's nice. Last video is for Agency 1.9.9.4. song titled 'Real Life Isn't As Dope As The Movies' and it's in black and white colours and it's stylized to movie. It's worth watching, belive me! We have live footage from concert. It's really nice but video and audio are not the highest quality, but fuck it. We have also trailer from 'Kain Made Me Do It' movie which didn't come out and i guess it won't come out. Menu of the whole dvd is great, professional work. I rate this dvd 9/10 because it could be longer ;) You know, you want more and more, that's the truth!

...You Will Buy This Album, Am I Right?...

What more can I say? I rate this album 10/10 and it's nothing strange. It has dope beats, good lyrics and nice set of the tracks. It's not getting bored and you can listen to it more and more. But 'what more can I say?' like I just said. You must check it out and those who doesn't, ya know Bless have vigilantes all around the world, aight? Peace out people!