So I picked up that new Turf Talk and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
naw folks i dont download albums...just songs...but i got 2 fat ass books full of cd's and thier all real copies...so i aint gonna start now puttin burnt cd's in dat bitch...i like havin the covers and all ya feel me...im ah have my collection when im a old man

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
707senator707 said:
Turf and 3030/sick wid it did not bullshit you with this album and spent alot of money on the project to make sure it sounds good on your systems like production,mixing, and mastering. Please do the same by purchasing a copy at any soundscan retail store, online retail store, or a mom and pop retail store. People always say they download shit cuz the product sucks well theres no excuse for this album cuz turf talk went to work and did his mutha fuckin job on it.

yeah dat i'm coppin that muthafucka

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
the whole cd slaps, someone shot me turfy's album and the new timberland. Turf Talks album is way hotter then timberlands, i had to eject timeberland and keep TT in steady rotation. I was in Inglewood over the weekend bumpin the shit outta the new Turf Talk