Sav Sicc Challenges Anyone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wants it?

• I now call sacramento s-a-v-ramento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 7, 2009
There's been alot of subliminal and sugar coded shit that has been being said lately. So called beef and things of that nature. Everybody likes to talk about who's better than who and who is the best rapper from sac, but nobody has yet attemted to proove it. Nobody has said anybody's name in a song and formally ignited the battle. I'm not a big fan of talking about shit and not doing it but thats what's been going on so i'm a let it be known. I feel I am the greatest rapper period not just in sacramento, on this globe period. Anybody who disagrees or feels that they can proove me wrong or end my career or chew me writtens or freestyles, then I should here my name in yo shit instead of subliminal. Let me get another thing strait, it was said that i took a subliminal shot at a artist. If i feel that I have a rap beef with a nigga i'm a say ya name and show the universe that you cant fuk with me. And i'm freestyle'n any nigga I battle i'm a chew yo writtens with a freestyle i'm a m.c. i'm not a rapper. Now a days muthafukas here a nigga rap fast with a catchy pattern and think thats miraculous but the nigga really aint saying shit. I'm murdering nigga's slowly and i'm saying shit that means something. If niggas don't want to give me my props i'm a have to take um.
My solo album isn't released yet because i'm making sure i don't have to destroy a muthafuka on it. If I drop my shit and then a nigga diss me, i'm a hav to work on a whole new project before I can respond. Evil genius get at me i'm on this bitch now and i'm coming for my crown. If a nigga can rap better than me show me.
I will battle any nigga anytime anyday anywhere. I'll battle you nigga's in the middle of the desert blind folded dying of thirst without a beat you understand me. In a muthafukin snow storm in a wife beater bare foot soakin wet i'll battle you niggas. West coast east coast midwest underground mainstream any nigga can get it. Everybody has their own opinion and thats cool but i'm speaking facts. The only way to know who's better is to battle. I'm on a mission to get to the top and thats where i'm going. I feel I should be the first to eliminate the hoe shit and give the people what they really want, a battle. I know there's artist who want to lash at me and feel like they can see me, well this is my formal invitation nigga speak my name and see if I don't Ja rule yo ass nigga. I'm on that nas either type shit, that tupac hit e'm up type shit you feel me?
And to conclude this invitation, i'm in the south side of sacramento everyday in the traffic for you niggas on that i'm not a battle rapper shit i'm on some gangsta shit, i'm a battle rapper and i'm with the shit so take it how you want niggas should of never got me started because I cain't be stoppd crippin.

Jul 29, 2008
HAHAHAHAHA........CATS DONT KNOW THAT SAV IS DEADLY AT THAT BATTLE SHIT.......@ SAV: AYE CUZZ IF ANYONE DOES ACCEPT LETS U-TUBE IT LOL

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I am feeling what the homie said right here. And Sav gets bacc with you on the Myspace. I remember bacc in the day years ago I was giving my homie some props and he hit me right bacc thanking me for the props. Sacramento Niggaz really show love for their fans.