Rydah J Klyde - The Fly Gangsta Full Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Okay even though there is a lack of replys ( alot of views though) to my other two reviews im still incredably bored up in the office so im dropping this review. I know the albums old but im gona do it ne way.
Once again i havent got the cd case with me at work so i cant give production notes but its basicly commonly used Thizz producers and Rob-lo.

1. How its is ft Miami
Nice fucking beat for an intro, its like a ghetto drum roll and knocks. Miami is talking about real shit and get hyphy in the back ground of the track and says sum more shit at the end of the track. Rydah drops a nice verse with his wild style and gives it up for all the g's hutlers etc. Nice intro 8/10

2. Prince of da Projects
mellow lougin type beat with sum twinkle type sounds in it and a sax or trumpit, averge beat. I never used to like this track but its okay and Rydah drops sum lyrics about him and the Figz getting started up and doing there thang. Nice track but nothin special. 7/10

3. Bonnie Bitches
Another averge beat but the lyrics and hook make it work so it sounds good."where all my bonnie bithes? im trying to find my bitches" hollas Rydah on the hook and he details his attitudes to beezyz, how he kickz game and how he needs a chic " with a bank account big enough for me in it". Nice track 8/10

4.How it should be ft Mac Dre
The beat alone gets the track 10/10, one of my best tracks on the album. Rydah spits about livin it up, what they been through and how they deserve the good life. Mac Dre comes clean and " Eat a nigga like toffee" and has a chic " she black as coffee", he basic describes his ways and how he is. 10/10

5. Throw'd Out Feat Husalah and Mac Dre
Nice beat but i dont think its special, standard Thizz sounding stuff. Husalah, Dre & Rydah all spit about events in a club and the shit that happens resulting in them being thrown out. I think Rydahs verse is the best but they all come clean. 8/10

6. Not My Style Feat Jacka
This beat is Roblo you can tell, its really good but i think the vocals in the chours should have been a touch higher. Jacka drops a nice verse which is partly recylced but sounds good on this beat ne way. Rydah drops the last verses decribing his style and what he does day in day out, "another day another dollar". 8/10

7. Get Your Money
Nice thumping type beat, something to ryde to.
Rydah drops lyrics about getting your hustle up and makin that chedder ya heard? " get you money, get get your money mayne" is the chours and its real catchy. Another nice song 8/10

8. Undaworld Ties Feat Keak da Sneak
laid back mellow type beat real smooth. Rydah spits some lyrics on his past criminal activities and his ties to the game, how its helpd him and what he owes to it. I dont really like Keak that much but he spits an okay verse at the end of the track. Nice mellow track 7/10

9.Priveledge
Lougin beat, real fuckin nice another one of my best tracks on this disc. Rydah spits a story about his nightly events involving Privalige yak and beezyz having the Priveledge to be around him and hear his lyrics. " I dont sell i smoke real big, you see the rims real big, and for you to ryde on these bitch youll be Priveledge". 10/10

10. 50 Shots Feat Husalah, Psd and Mac Dre
This beat is slap it always get me hyphy. PSD drops a real nice verse the Hus drops sum Mob shit. But Mac Dre drops the best verse along with Rydah " I give em gun play, run the wrong way down a fucking one way, im one tough umbre". The Rydah drops an equal nice verse as Dres and shines on the track. 10/10

11. Leave Me Alone Feat Mac Dre
Another tight as fuck beat, sounds like a whale when they make that scream type sound. Mac Dre talks about some beezy thats fucking and sucking his nigz to get close to him and he wants thew bitch to leave him alone. Theres no chours the beat just plays then Rydah tells a little story about what his doing while his Baby Mums & hood rats is ringin up his phone. 10/10

12. I Cant See Me feat Cutthoat Committee
Aggresive but slow type beat, its above averge. All the verses are good or real good. Basicly talking about what they cant see themselves or other niggaz doing. Nice track 8/10

13. Fly Gangsta Feat Yukmouth
Nice livly beat with bounce in it. Yuk spits sum shit like " make the innocent college chic taste the liquerice" and sum gangsta shit, nice verse. Rydah does the chours which is also real nice "Fly gangsta how you get so fly, them other nigz go hard when they try, they sound sloppy, what is it a carbon copy, you the nigga boy i aint gone lie you fly gangsta". Then drops drops two nice verses, real nice track. 10/10

14. Run Fo It feat Ap-9 and lil Ric
Nice beat, sounds like a typical Ap-9 type beat. Ap-9 spits hard the Rydah spits hard aswell, they basicly talking about sticking nigz up and moving weight. Lil Ric talks about nigz trying to fuck up his paper, and gettin them punks back. The chours is fuckin catchy and hard as fuck. 9/10

Real nice album, the only thing its missing is a one more track either FedX or the whole figaz, but fuck it the album is real shit for real nigz. Pick it up if you aint got it already ima be bumpin this shit again this summer. Oh yeah and a few of these trackz were on other Thizz albums ( Mac Dres) before it dropped and now are on other Thizz shit thats dropped after this album like the Best Of Mob Figaz album.

9/10

Feb 27, 2005
GOOD REVIEW. I'D GIVE "HOW IT IS" A 9/10 AND I LIKE PRINCE OF THE PROJECTS BETTER THAN BONNIE BITCHES. RYDAH EATS THE 1ST VERSE ON "UNDERWORLD TIES"-ID GIVE THAT A 9 AS WELL.
50 SHOTZ: 10 AGREED.
YUKMOUTH RECYCLED HIS LYRICS ON "FLY GANGSTA", AND KLYDE ATE HIM ON THE SONG ANYWAYS.
PRIVELEDGE IS A FA SHO 10 AS WELL.
I THINK THROW'D OUT IZ SHIT...LOL. WELL..COMPARED 2 THE REST.

100-

Feb 4, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
GOOD REVIEW. I'D GIVE "HOW IT IS" A 9/10 AND I LIKE PRINCE OF THE PROJECTS BETTER THAN BONNIE BITCHES. RYDAH EATS THE 1ST VERSE ON "UNDERWORLD TIES"-ID GIVE THAT A 9 AS WELL.
50 SHOTZ: 10 AGREED.
YUKMOUTH RECYCLED HIS LYRICS ON "FLY GANGSTA", AND KLYDE ATE HIM ON THE SONG ANYWAYS.
PRIVELEDGE IS A FA SHO 10 AS WELL.
I THINK THROW'D OUT IZ SHIT...LOL. WELL..COMPARED 2 THE REST.

100-
Yeah i like Klde on Undrworld Ties but i really cant stand Keak da Sneak! He annoys me most of the time he raps so i but down the score because of that. I never like 'Throw'd out' at first but after a while it grew on me, but your right its weak compared to most of the other trackz.

Sep 27, 2004
Another good review on what I think is a slept on album. How It Should Be, Priveledge, and Leave Me Alone are my favorites. I also like Undaworld Ties and Keak the Sneak's feature on it even though I don't like Keak at all if that makes any sense to you. I don't listen to any of the songs after #11 and the first song I listen to is #4 so I would give this a 7.5 or 8 at the most compared to some other cds that I would rate a 9/10.

May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
WHO WANT IT?

Can't NObody fuck wit any of my PITTSBURG niggaz,no matter how hard you try,all they doin is hatin if they do.Betta be careful on that tip.Real talk my folks is doin thangs. Jewls, I'm proud of you, you knew what to do from the gates, and put that savage hustle into it. That's BIG.

Aug 20, 2004
I didnt like the beats on that album..no offense to the cats over at Thizz Ent....but all thier releases have sub-par beats...kind of disappointment....but he spit it....